There are many bootleg boards running in arcade cabinets (unauthorized PCB's, multi kits, 60 in 1, etc.). This track will enable players on ALL of these bootleg boards to submit scores for 1942, regardless of the specific hardware.
1. Game play must be configured as the regular authorized 1942 board. This may involve dip switch settings, it may involve in-game settings accessed via a menu. If you cannot show these settings, you must make it clear during game play that the game is running as follows:
- Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings
- 3 lives to begin
- bonus life @ 20,000 & 80,000 and every 80,000 thereafter
- Normal Difficulty
- Single Player ONLY variation
- No continues
2. A full description of the bootleg board must be included along with a clean image of said board. This will allow us to identify and track the various versions and compare the variances in each game's play.
3. Video of the cabinet and game play must be submitted, including a clear shot of the final score.