+ Create Blog
View RSS Feed

jjt_defender

12-31-2017 at 04:29 PM
9 Comments
Rate this Entry

Happy New Year to All Twin Galaxy Staff & Twin Galaxy Members to All your Families & Friends May God Be in Your Heart & Soul

Happy New Year to All Twin Galaxy Staff & Twin Galaxy Members to All your Families & Friends May God Be in Your Heart & Soul

[IMG]https://happy-new-year-2018.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/happy-new-year-image-photo-moji159p055wdi43f6-tky4bh9aqiqtprs6mptnjnj2gcinltwmh2ryaeffjmchkjq=h900.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://gamestrendo.com/content/uploads/http://d2inm5i7oiogt5.cloudfront.net/images/January2017/GIF-giphy-NEWYEAR.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.turtle-entertainment.com/fileadminhttp://d2inm5i7oiogt5.cloudfront.net/images/news-img/te_xmas_2012_wallpaper_16x9.jpg[/IMG]

Comments

  1. sdwyer138's Avatar
    That is nice. HNY to you as well.
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes Derek, jjt_defender liked this post
  2. Derek's Avatar
    Happy New Years to you to JJT!! It’s to damn cold outside in the ATX tonight, there are some icicles forming off my roof, WTH??
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  3. sdwyer138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    Happy New Years to you to JJT!! It’s to damn cold outside in the ATX tonight, there are some icicles forming off my roof, WTH??
    Its terrible and I may die. Cold is the worst.
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes Derek, jjt_defender liked this post
  4. datagod's Avatar
    Happy New Years buddy!!!
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  5. Derek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138
    Its terrible and I may die. Cold is the worst.
    I’ll take the heat over this cold any day. I work outside and ***** the cold. I’m not looking forward to Tuesday at all
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  6. HugDD's Avatar
    New Year's Resolution for you Juan, if nothing else--score submissions, improved grammar, decreased flooding type spam posts, and so forth--for goodness sakes, at least get the name of this organization right, it's Twin Galaxies, plural! -Duc
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  7. datagod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HugDD
    New Year's Resolution for you Juan, if nothing else--score submissions, improved grammar, decreased flooding type spam posts, and so forth--for goodness sakes, at least get the name of this organization right, it's Twin Galaxies, plural! -Duc
    Dude, don't pick on people for grammar.
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  8. starsoldier1's Avatar
    Happy new year!
  9. Patrick Fenton's Avatar
    Happy New Year to you as well.
Join us