02-11-2018 at 02:59 PM
Torino 2006 - Proposed Track RulesAfter playing each of the 15 events on all three difficulty settings (easy, medium, hard), I've gotten a good feel of the game and propose the following track rules (below). For the most part, the difficulty settings determine the AI's ability and doesn't have a material impact on the player's performance. The only minor difference is Alpine Skiing (number of gate faults allowed before disqualification) and Ski Jumping (amplification of weather effects - could be negative or positive). Here are the proposed rules....
Torino 2006 [Discipline - Event] (Points)
- Player may choose any difficulty level (easy, medium, or hard).
- Player may toggle on / off any game option (arrows over gate, ghost, show button assignment, and vibration)
- Performance may come from any of the four competition game modes (15 events, 9 events, customized, or single event)
- Player must complete the entire event but need not finish first. The total points are shown on the Final Results screen with competitor rankings. Note that some sprint and jumping event points are the sum of two attempts.
- Use of cheats or glitches (intentional or otherwise) results in an disqualification
I'm open to feedback @Rogerpoco, @Austin Blair, @golden87, @GibGirl