Firstly, congratulations for Martin Bedard (The_Pro)! Excellent scores man! IMO the best DECA2006 score is that Strider 360,500 score... very close to the perfection in that settings!
Also congratulations for Matt Hall (BBH), Rodrigo Lopes and Fabiano. Well, congratulations to every player, maiinly to Robert and to the co-referees.
About me, I am happy in participated, and with my 3rd position. Last year 4th... maybe next year 2nd :D I was not so strong in the final days, however a good strategy is necessary to admin the number of games and the number of days/months to play.
- To me, AVSP, CABAL and STRIDER are my favorites.
- RIPOFF and SPDCOIN are good games. I expected I would played more SPDCOIN (and AVSP), but no problem.
- The \"cool\" new-games to me: NITD (I need to play more in the future) and INDYTEMP (I ever expected to learn about this game... and DECA was the time for it).
- DIGDUG2 and OMEGRACE are \"neutral\" games for me (hehe DD2 was not played, however it looks a pretty-good game, at least at the start).
- And GYRUSS was my main \"disappointment\"... the game is not bad, but this was the most frustrating to me (I'm not sure if is the GAME or if is ME)... yes, I studied the stages, the patterns, mapped the games, however I was not satisfacted. Well... my score was not so bad, and considering I don't like \"marathonable\" games, it was ok to me.
In short about this DECA championship... the game selection was very good, the players are fine, and the competition and sportmanship was wonderful... See you next time friends!
Long life to DECA!!! \\o/