Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Arcade Video Game Tracking Requests

As Twin Galaxies' newest referee, I've been assigned to the arcade platform from the start. Seeing how I run a full-time arcade game sales and repair business, have played them for 26 years, and have repaired them for 14 years... I'm glad that Twin Galaxies has given me this opportunity, as I feel I can be of a big impact to this platform.

One of the first things I noted was that a great many of the most popular arcade video games of today are not yet tracked. Games like Big Buck Hunter Pro and Big Buck Safari, the newest Golden Tees, etc are quite popular even when the overall picture of arcade games is not, so personally I feel they should be tracked and have already begun work on trying to get that done as efficently as I can.

What I want to know is, gamers, what modern-day arcade video games do you wish to see tracked by Twin Galaxies? I want my approach to being part of TG in this role to be that of generating extreme excitement and making sure players see what they want to see happen in the areas I am assigned to, so let me know.

My arcade business takes me around all of North Texas almost every single day, and I know many operators in the area as well, so I can easily obtain any settings info, etc for almost any game... I just want to know what the players want to see tracked. :)

(Can a moderator sticky this bad boy so it stays up to be seen?)
    Patrick Scott Patterson - Video Game Advocate

Twitter - @OriginalPSP
    PatrickScottPatterson.com

Credibility: 1,000

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Personally, I'm an 'old schhol\" gamer (say...pre 84-85) so I am not familiar with these hunting games, although I see them for sale frequently on craigslist in my area. But if there are some serious Buck Hunter gamers...who care about their scores, then why not? Maybe I may cross the barrier and become the hunter my Dad always wanted me to when I lived in WVa. joewv-you out there? you a buck Hunter gamer up there in them thar hills? Joe is up from \"my neck of the woods\" gaming at Emerson Bowling Lanes, and Cavalier Roller Rink if I remember right!

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Be sure to include the top Buck Hunter gamer to pose by his machine in flannel shirt, mullet-hair, work jeans and boots. Optional chewing tobacco flowing out the corner of his mouth. Make it a requirement per Walter Day!!! :D

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Ya voodoo I'm here. Ya I'm into deer huntin. I went out a few days last week but was unsuccessful. All I seen was a couple of doe but no bucks. Speaking of Emerson lanes and places like that up in P-burg I added a few locations to Auric's website including the arcade at the mall. No classics though. I haven't been to Emerson in a couple of months, or Rendor. Next time I'm at Emerson I'll look to see if the skating rink is still there. Oh BTW I like the idea of the flannel shirt, but for the WV submitters remember to wear blaze orange so no fellow gamers will shoot ya. :lol: Walter could the flannel shirt pic requirement be made an option for submissions?

VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,000

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Big Buck Hunter Pro and Big Buck Safari tracks are now in the database.

These are the two best earning coin-ops right now per the last Play Meter Magazine poll, so I hope we can get some people into it right off.

Some other arcade titles pending... but ya'll tell me what else you want to see.

Twitter - @OriginalPSP

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by joe43wv
    Ya voodoo I'm here. Ya I'm into deer huntin. I went out a few days last week but was unsuccessful. All I seen was a couple of doe but no bucks. Speaking of Emerson lanes and places like that up in P-burg I added a few locations to Auric's website including the arcade at the mall. No classics though. I haven't been to Emerson in a couple of months, or Rendor. Next time I'm at Emerson I'll look to see if the skating rink is still there. Oh BTW I like the idea of the flannel shirt, but for the WV submitters remember to wear blaze orange so no fellow gamers will shoot ya. :lol: Walter could the flannel shirt pic requirement be made an option for submissions?
    do i have to wear orange for being a wv ref?

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Only if you verify the hunting scores. :lol:

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Golden Tee LIVE 2009 and Golden Tee LIVE 2008 tracks are now entered into the database.

(GT 2006 and 2007 may follow soon to close the gap, but I wish to research some other arcade titles first, as these versions are scarce now)

Currently researching PowerPutt, Aliens Extermination, and After Burner Climax.

Any other requests, folks?

Twitter - @OriginalPSP

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Ya Scott, the new Nascar game out. I've seen Sam's Club have it on sale for around $2,500 just for reference for your help. I didn't know if there could be a fastest lap or fastest race that could be done or not. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do or not. If it takes a lot of time then don't worry about it. Just curious. Although I've seen two different ver. floating around, one ver. has Dale Jr. number 8 and another have 88, not sure if the rom sets are different or not.

Also, BTW what's the ruling on the flannel shirt and orange vest call on Big Buck Hunter?

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    The NASCAR Racing by Global VR or the NASCAR Arcade by Sega?

Twitter - @OriginalPSP

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Join us