0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Re: Introduce yourself...

Hey all
    My name is justin baxter from the U.K.
    Playing since the golden 80's.....
    Age 38
    Fav games outrun,rainbow island,dig dug,cosmic alien,neo geo,r-type and 720.
    Big up tg site old skool for life!
  3. Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Hello to everyone at Twin Galaxies 8)
    I am Steve From the West Midlands in the UK,i started playing games in the early 80`s and can safely say my heart lies with the Atari2600,Zx spectrum and 80`s Video Arcade games.
    I do play the occasional modern FPS but are tired of most modern games i have seen it all before therefore i am 90% a retro gamer.
    In arcade collecting circles i call myself `Jammajup`,My "VAPS" membership profile.
    I have only just got back into the retro/arcade collecting scene after a short absence due to financial reasons,i have missed a few recent conventions in the UK but have previously attended:-
    Game-On 2002/2007 (London)
    Classic Gaming Expo in 2005 (London)
    Retroball 2005 (Kenilworth)
    The Pinball Show 2006 (Birmingham)
  4. Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Welcome Knighlore, hope you have a great time here and hopefully some great records to come :D
  5. Former Member Credibility: 0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    57 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Woohoo! More people joining from the UK. :D
  6. Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

As I'm in the midst of a crazy NES Home Alone discussion, allow me to formally introduce myself.

Name: Marc Merica - real last name is way long, you can FB stalk me or just ask if you really want to know : )

Occupation: Entrepreneur, running an online company and getting ready to launch a 2nd one early 2011. After grad school, was in the corporate world for a little while, and am thrilled to be out. Love the time and travel flexibility I now enjoy.

Gaming info: Focus on classic gaming, mainly NES, SNES, Genesis, and yes, even Sega CD. Love the old arcades, but I'm only decent at a few of them. I've submitted a handful of scores to TG, and will chime in whenever time allows. Don't really play much newer stuff. Actually hadn't picked up a game in years until discovering TG early 2009--you can probably guess how that happened--and now play when I can.

Other hobbies: Exercise/being active in any way possible (definitely an adrenaline junkie), traveling (love to check out other cities), sports, wine, beer, cards, reading lit, writing, and much more. I'm pretty social and always look forward to meeting new people, all walks of life.

In my brief interactions with other TG members thus far, as a whole I've found this community to be extremely supportive of each other, friendly, and I come away with the sense are there are lots of good people around here. I've always steered clear of internet forums, but it appears this one is worthwhile.

Cheers!
    Marc
  7. Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

I'm a gaming fan from the UK, real name Gareth Jones, who took an interest in Twin Galaxies after watching 'The King of Kong'. My favourite genre is shooting games, and I've already made submissions for Cyvern (verified), R-Type Leo and Sel Feena. I'm looking to get a top score for my favourite game which is Cotton Boomerang.

I probably should have made this my first post on here, instead of jumping in with questions for the Referees... :oops:
  8. Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Hello All...

Me in a nutshell:

name: Ray
    interests: Motorcycles (2 sportbikes), Endurance training (triathlons), Golf , Sky Diving... And of course classic Arcade games.. :mrgreen:
  9. VERIFIED Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Name: Elizabeth Bolinger

Username: KittyMcScratch

Occupation: (Volunteer) International Video Game Hall Of Fame And Museum Board Member (and one of the founders of it)/ Owner of Flipside Body Piercing/ Started The Kitty McScratch Experience (video blog and stream dedicated to video games) lots of other stuff

Age (at time of post): 23

Location: The Video Game Capital Of The World!!! Ottumwa, Iowa

Gamer since: 1988/1989 (my dad played video games with me since I was only a couple years old.)

Game Collection: PC, NES, Super NES, N64, Sega Genisis, Game Cube, Playstation, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox 360, Gameboy SP, Nintendo DS and tons of games. ( I have a partial list of games and consoles at http://kittymcscratch.com/?page_id=40)

Hobbies: playing video games, playing music, making artwork, taking on crazy projects. :D

I've been spending more time working on world records for video games. Currently (as I'm posting this) I have the World Record for Dare by Gorillaz on Just Dance for the Wii and am awaiting verifications on my submissions of records on every song on Just Dance.

If you want any other info on me you can check out my website www.kittymcscratch.com . I just started it and started putting info up on it so there'll be more info soon.
    -Liz Bolinger
    "Most Prolific Dancing Game High Scorer"-Guinness World Record and Holder of over 105 world records.
    http://www.KittyMcScratch.com
  10. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Name: Rudy J. Ferretti

Nicks names:

R.J.

RJCHAMP

Retrochampion

and mistakenly known as Stevnice lol

Username: Rudy J. Ferretti

Age 31

Weight 207

Location NV orig from Mamaroneck/Larchmont NY

Gamer since 1985-86

Serious gamer since 2001

It all started with Intellivision Beauty and the beast lol One day I shall take 1st lol

Many systems and thousands of games

Hobbies Sports/ Video Games/Horror movies/Politics and Legit CHALLENGES

I have so many games at the moment it's difficult to say which World title I want next and on what Platform, when I started becoming a serious gamer, all I wanted was one Ring that was Pitfall 2, well after that I wanted more and more, Now I have many and it's still not enough WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES

Taking a break from sports games in which well known for, made me start to choose oddball titles and make them big by being the first ever to beat them or submit, max them and or all three.

Although not as well known as I could be, I working on changing that :)
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Join us