thread

Introduce yourself...

User Tag List

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 273
  1. Member Credibility: 1,000
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Received)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    31
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Follows
    4
    Following
    3
    I thought I was. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to access the forums, right???
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 5,569
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    2,475
    Thanks (Received)
    479
    Likes (Received)
    1149
    Blog Entries
    1
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: BarraNZ
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Follows
    31
    Following
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeebest View Post
    I thought I was. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to access the forums, right???
    Verifying is an extra step beyond just signing up
    Thanks OOO thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,285
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks (Received)
    214
    Likes (Received)
    459
    Blog Entries
    9
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    28
    Following
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeebest View Post
    I thought I was. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to access the forums, right???
    Hi Tongki,

    You need to be "verified" to link your TG arcade world records to your yankeebest account. Then you can send PMs and a whole lot more. It's easy to be verified. All the detail is at the following link ... http://www.twingalaxies.com/help.php

    I have also put a screenshot below of the details of that link. Bottom line is, you call a number with a phone number that is yours to be verified. Once done you are all good to go.

    Name:  TG_Verified.PNG
Views: 99
Size:  137.3 KB

    Looks like you call yourself "yankeebest" because you live in Brooklyn? I would have thought you would use Super Supreme? Both are OK!
    Likes Barra liked this post
  4. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,003
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Hi!
    I'm an italian player and VGs collector, i play VGs since i was 5 (and now i'm around 40).
    I'm focused on Vs fighting games but i like to play all ^_^
    Now im a member of an Expert Team of Pro Italian Players called "Mame Retro Avengers" we are a team of 14 players that cover about every Vgs genre (for example Paolo Colman is one of us :) )
    My last score for example is an all clear on Sengoku Denshou , you can find it here :
    http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/178319 and if you like it please vote for it to be accepted :)
    I hope to enjoy staying at this forum and be able to submit many of my scores :)
    Thanks
    P.S.
    If you want to see various videos of my performances you can watch my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SFCHAMPION78

    Thanks again :)
    Likes Barra, OOO, HectorTelloc, Fordy, kingraph liked this post
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,285
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks (Received)
    214
    Likes (Received)
    459
    Blog Entries
    9
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    28
    Following
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Matteuzzi View Post
    Hi!
    I'm an italian player and VGs collector, i play VGs since i was 5 (and now i'm around 40).
    I'm focused on Vs fighting games but i like to play all ^_^
    Now im a member of an Expert Team of Pro Italian Players called "Mame Retro Avengers" we are a team of 14 players that cover about every Vgs genre (for example Paolo Colman is one of us :) )
    My last score for example is an all clear on Sengoku Denshou , you can find it here :
    http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/178319 and if you like it please vote for it to be accepted :)
    I hope to enjoy staying at this forum and be able to submit many of my scores :)
    Thanks
    P.S.
    If you want to see various videos of my performances you can watch my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SFCHAMPION78

    Thanks again :)
    Welcome Nicola,

    You have been playing video games from 5 years of age until 40 years of age so far. That's 35 years! Amazing..

    You say you like to play all, so I invite you to play in the very tough championship of the MGL Classic Video Games head to head, 10 weeks, 10 games, against the best in the world. Ask your friend Paolo to join us. Many are afraid to play in this tournament. You are welcome, as is everybody else on the planet. MGLXXXIV starts 11/10.
    Last edited by OOO; 10-28-2017 at 04:37 PM.
    Likes Nicola Matteuzzi liked this post
  6. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,003
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Hi !

    Thanks for the invite :)
    I read a bit about this tournament but it seems to be to at its final 10 weeks and there is no probability to get a good place in the global leaderboard (although one could still try to win the singular 4th session)" so i think that don't value the effort to play 10 weeks just to "steal" some points to someone that instead play by the first day.
    Anyway a tournament long about a year is a bit a commit that request all my attention for a whole year in games that go over my interess so i think that i'll skip it anyway. :)
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,285
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks (Received)
    214
    Likes (Received)
    459
    Blog Entries
    9
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    28
    Following
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Matteuzzi View Post
    Hi !

    Thanks for the invite :)
    I read a bit about this tournament but it seems to be to at its final 10 weeks and there is no probability to get a good place in the global leaderboard (although one could still try to win the singular 4th session)" so i think that don't value the effort to play 10 weeks just to "steal" some points to someone that instead play by the first day.
    Anyway a tournament long about a year is a bit a commit that request all my attention for a whole year in games that go over my interess so i think that i'll skip it anyway. :)
    Well if at anytime you want to play any of the games, feel free to play in the MGL. You will not be stealing any points. This is an arcade and anyone can walk in and play great. I also watched your You Tube videos - superb play ... https://www.youtube.com/user/SFCHAMPION78

    Enjoy your gaming for another 35 years.
    Last edited by OOO; 10-29-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    Thanks Nicola Matteuzzi thanked this post
    Likes Nicola Matteuzzi liked this post
  8. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,012
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    10
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    5
    Following
    8

    Finally here Atari The Jedi

    Like a lot of people I've been in the circles but now I want to record some of my runs. I love the community and like swapping war stories not crazy about drama but looking forward to joining the community here. I was like a Japanese soldier on a Pacific island I am now 30 years later joining society :)
  9. VERIFIED COMMISSIONER Credibility: 8,000
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Leigh-On-Sea, UK
    Posts
    214
    Thanks (Received)
    229
    Likes (Received)
    396
    Blog Entries
    10
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    17
    Following
    6
    Welcome. I hope you had a bath and a shave when you escaped from that island!

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari The Jedi View Post
    Like a lot of people I've been in the circles but now I want to record some of my runs. I love the community and like swapping war stories not crazy about drama but looking forward to joining the community here. I was like a Japanese soldier on a Pacific island I am now 30 years later joining society :)
  10. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 13,884
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    4,636
    Thanks (Received)
    1970
    Likes (Received)
    3488
    Blog Entries
    50
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: marcamy_1029
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Follows
    50
    Following
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Atari The Jedi View Post
    Like a lot of people I've been in the circles but now I want to record some of my runs. I love the community and like swapping war stories not crazy about drama but looking forward to joining the community here. I was like a Japanese soldier on a Pacific island I am now 30 years later joining society :)
    "Atari" and "Jedi"... You just got my attention.
    Look forward to seeing the force in your 2600 scores !
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast