thread

1,000,000 Point Club

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87
  1. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-18-2011, 09:05 AM
    #21
    Galaga Normal Fire Marathon
    Galaga Rapid Fire Marathon
    Galaga TGTS
    Galaga 25th Anniversary Fast Shot Speed
    Galaga 25th Anniversary Normal Shot Speed
    Galaga God
    (aka Jon)

    Twin Galaxies Records Held: 3
  2. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-18-2011, 02:43 PM
    #22
    Not counting games where a million point score only takes a few seconds (Outrun, etc), here's a few classics I can think of:
    Pac-Man
    Gaplus
    Bubble Bobble
    Gauntlet (no idea what romset or the machine settings, but it was on 1 credit at a campground BITD)
    Tron
  3. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-21-2011, 08:35 AM
    #23
    My list is as follows:

    Defender
    Stargate
    Millipede
    Centipede
    Burgertime
    Galaga
    Pac-man
    Q*bert
    Robotron
    EDWARD L RAY
  4. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-30-2011, 07:54 AM
    #24
    Star Wars
    Kicker (both Marathon and TGES tracks)
    Pac-Man Turbo
    Zoo Keeper
    Wild Western (This club's pretty exclusive. It's just me. :) )
  5. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-30-2011, 09:36 AM
    #25
    Wild Western doesn't count. The final score only read 999,900. :)

    Seriously though, Congrats! I guess we'll let that one slide.

    Quote Originally Posted by SanTe
    Star Wars
    Kicker (both Marathon and TGES tracks)
    Pac-Man Turbo
    Zoo Keeper
    Wild Western (This club's pretty exclusive. It's just me. :) )
  6. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-30-2011, 09:41 AM
    #26
    Mine are:

    Bionic Commando
    Black Tiger
    Bump n Jump
    Contra
    Super Contra
  7. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-30-2011, 10:16 AM
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertCoins
    Wild Western doesn't count. The final score only read 999,900. :)

    Seriously though, Congrats! I guess we'll let that one slide.
    I watched my video and manually tabulated the score from 993,700 forward. (At that point I hit the bonus round shot for 20,000 but the score changed to 999,900 and froze, rather than going to 1,013,700.)

    Ended at 1,070,200 on L46. :)

    (EDIT: I originally reported I finished with 1,068,400 but I just realized I forgot that you get double points when you shoot a bandit on the train. That happened twice after 999,900, so I had to add 1,800 points to my final score for it to be correct.)
  8. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-30-2011, 06:08 PM
    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTe
    Quote Originally Posted by InsertCoins
    Wild Western doesn't count. The final score only read 999,900. :)

    Seriously though, Congrats! I guess we'll let that one slide.
    I watched my video and manually tabulated the score from 993,700 forward. (At that point I hit the bonus round shot for 20,000 but the score changed to 999,900 and froze, rather than going to 1,013,700.)

    Ended at 1,070,200 on L46. :)
    Haha - "manually tabulated", With such flash terminology that should be part of the twin galaxies submissions process. I'm sure they would take your word for it ;)
  9. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    05-30-2011, 10:28 PM
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ORG
    Haha - "manually tabulated", With such flash terminology that should be part of the twin galaxies submissions process. I'm sure they would take your word for it ;)
    Well, they wouldn't have to since they could do the same themselves with a video submission. :) But in any event both Twin Galaxies and MARP treat games that have max scores the same way: the frozen max out score is the highest accepted for that title and all players who achieve it are ranked chronologically by the date it was accomplished. Circus Charlie maxes out at 999,990 and Xevious maxes out at 9,999,990, and there are multiple max out scores for both titles on both sites. Same with Pac-Man: max is 3,333,360 and Bill Mitchell will always be listed first since he officially achieved it first.
  10. Re: 1,000,000 Point Club

    06-16-2011, 09:07 PM
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTe
    Star Wars
    Kicker (both Marathon and TGES tracks)
    Pac-Man Turbo
    Zoo Keeper
    Wild Western (This club's pretty exclusive. It's just me. :) )
    Add Robotron to the list for me. Finally topped a mil on it last week, and while battling a raging cold, too! (Previous best was 980k.)
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Join us