thread

Mortal Kombat Under Review

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Re: Mortal Kombat Under Review

02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kombat King
    On another note, you and I should play MK Arcade Kollection sometime. :)

I would like to watch that :mrgreen:
  2. Re: Mortal Kombat Under Review

02-15-2012, 09:55 PM
    Have I played The Kombat King before? I have the top spots on the PS3 MKAK leaderboards on all 3 games. I wonder if TG will start tracking point and speed run records for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection?
    Michael "MK Wizard" Girard
  3. Re: Mortal Kombat Under Review

02-15-2012, 11:09 PM
    No, we haven't faced each other. I see you're up on top of all the leaderboards. You and your brother is it? Anyways, I'll shoot you a fight request sometime. I hear they patched the laggy online!

I think TG will start tracking MKAK for 360 and PS3 eventually. They don't really do PC titles here though. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go request MKAK and MK9 right now. If they track MK9, are you going to put up a fastest time for it? I cant beat it on expert pretty fast, but I probably won't put up a time on it myself. Still think it should be tracked though.
    Likes Boo liked this post
  4. Re: Mortal Kombat Under Review

02-15-2012, 11:23 PM
    No, I'm not planning on going for records for those ones. I'm satisfied having the MK2 fastest completion records on MAME, PS2 and SNES. I got the platinum trophy on MK9 last summer which got me completely played out on that one. MK9 is my favorite MK to play online though. I usually use Noob, Freddy and Sonya. :D
    Michael "MK Wizard" Girard
  5. 04-30-2014, 12:43 PM
    This game shouldn't be under review anymore for the Arcade or MAME platform since the MAME world record is now over 15,000,000 without Reptile and over 26,000,000 with Reptile.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us