thread

How much is my Atari Jaguar Collection Worth?

User Tag List

1. Junior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

How much is my Atari Jaguar Collection Worth?

Hey guys, just looking for a ballpark estimate here, I have all of this Atari Jaguar stuff and I want to know how much I could sell it for, maybe one of you has sold a lot like this recently?

I have the Jaguar console, and The Jaguar CD add-on.

About 25 games for the Jaguar, and 9 games for the Jaguar CD. Some of the games are better than others, Primal Rage, Alien vs. Predator, Raiden, NBA Jam, Wolfenstein 3D, DOOM. A lot of the games are in the original boxes, the systems are not but I have all the paperwork.

I have a few accessories as well, 2 Three Button Controllers, a Pro-Controller, Team-Tap, AV Cords, and JagLink. All in original boxes.

So how much do you think this stuff is worth? (Yes, it all works)
  2. VERIFIED VERIFIED Credibility: 2,786
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by SoUL24 View Post
    Hey guys, just looking for a ballpark estimate here, I have all of this Atari Jaguar stuff and I want to know how much I could sell it for, maybe one of you has sold a lot like this recently?

I have the Jaguar console, and The Jaguar CD add-on.

About 25 games for the Jaguar, and 9 games for the Jaguar CD. Some of the games are better than others, Primal Rage, Alien vs. Predator, Raiden, NBA Jam, Wolfenstein 3D, DOOM. A lot of the games are in the original boxes, the systems are not but I have all the paperwork.

I have a few accessories as well, 2 Three Button Controllers, a Pro-Controller, Team-Tap, AV Cords, and JagLink. All in original boxes.

So how much do you think this stuff is worth? (Yes, it all works)
    Yikes that's a haul! Nice collection!

I tend to use pricecharting to get a decent estimate of value for games and systems (which they'll take an average of Ebay, Amazon, and Half). It does tend to fluctuate, but is a pretty good ballpark for you. The page will show loose price and new prices, but you can get a bit more info under each game specifically.

Here's a link to their Jaguar page, hope this helps you out.
    http://videogames.pricecharting.com/...r?sort-by=name
  3. VERIFIED Member Credibility: 1,647
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I realize that this is an old thread, but I saw a Pro Controller go for $365 on Ebay recently. It's insane. They used to be < $50. Now there's people on Ebay trying to sell just the box for $100.
  4. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,003
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by James King View Post
    I realize that this is an old thread, but I saw a Pro Controller go for $365 on Ebay recently. It's insane. They used to be < $50. Now there's people on Ebay trying to sell just the box for $100.
    Yes, the Pro Controller can go for outrageous prices on eBay if there are willing buyers who want one bad enough. I love my pro controller, but I could not see paying that much for one. It is very useful for Primal Rage and a couple other games on the Jag, but not enough for those kind of prices in my opinion. Jag games have skyrocketed over the years on eBay. When I had to sell a few of my high-value games like BattleSphere Gold, they went for prices I didn't imagine I could get which I was very happy about at the time because I needed the money after my divorce.
  5. VERIFIED Member Credibility: 1,647
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by JaguarGod View Post
    Yes, the Pro Controller can go for outrageous prices on eBay if there are willing buyers who want one bad enough. I love my pro controller, but I could not see paying that much for one. It is very useful for Primal Rage and a couple other games on the Jag, but not enough for those kind of prices in my opinion. Jag games have skyrocketed over the years on eBay. When I had to sell a few of my high-value games like BattleSphere Gold, they went for prices I didn't imagine I could get which I was very happy about at the time because I needed the money after my divorce.
    I have a few games that were just sitting in a box for 20+ years, but it turns out they're quite valuable. Last night I was playing Megaman X4 on my Saturn and I looked on Ebay and they're going for $200 now. That's an opened and played game, not brand new.
  6. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,003
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, it can get pretty crazy on eBay. I really hated selling my Jag stuff as I got it in late '93 and collected and played everything over all those years. But I became a single Dad over a weekend with 3 Kids full time and needed the money at the time.

BattleSphere Gold went for around $800.00 and Gorf CD went for around $350.00. I sold probably another 15 titles since then and every time I was amazed at how much people will pay for them. But the money really helped me when I sold them. Too bad a lot of it went to my lawyers! Lol!