thread

Scoreboard errors

User Tag List

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1338
  1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 5,588
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    644
    Thanks (Received)
    457
    Likes (Received)
    759
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: xelnia_games
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Follows
    25
    Following
    1
    1. Donkey Kong [US Set 1]
    2. M.A.M.E.
    3. Points
    4. Duplicate names have been removed, but rankings have not been adjusted:

    11,167,400100.00%Dean Saglio2012-05-05INP
    41,107,60094.88%Jeff B Willms2011-08-27INP
    51,050,20089.96%Vincent Lemay2011-02-17INP
    6917,60078.60%Ross Benziger2008-09-04INP
    7916,60078.52%Scott Kessler2008-04-06INP
    8916,30078.49%Josh Criss2010-11-22INP
    9905,70077.58%Jeremy Young2015-01-09TGSAP
    10904,10077.45%Benjamin J Walbeehm2005-02-08INP
    12897,40076.87%Hank S Chien2009-02-21INP
    13874,10074.88%Benjamin M Falls2008-06-26INP
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,809
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Charlottetown, PE, Canada
    Posts
    2,268
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Received)
    516
    Blog Entries
    1
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: d3scride
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    52
    Following
    26
    EDIT: FIXED

    1. Donkey Kong [US Set 1]
    2. MAME
    3.No Hammer
    4. Jon Mckinnel/John Mckinnel are the same person so the old score of
    531,100 needs to be removed

    RankPointsPercentPlayerDate VerifiedVerification Method
    1760,800100.00%Jon Mckinnell2015-01-13TGSAP
    2619,20081.39%Dean Saglio2012-05-13INP
    3597,40078.52%Jeff B Willms2011-03-21INP
    5562,90073.99%jeff wolfe2012-04-17INP
    6531,10069.81%Jonathon Mckinnell2011-12-18INP
    7509,40066.96%Philip M Tudose2011-03-30INP
    Last edited by d3scride; 01-23-2015 at 10:46 AM.
    Craig Rout Gallant

    Current verified TG WRs: 58

    My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/CraigARG
    MAME World Records channel: http://www.youtube.com/MAMEWorldRecords
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,117
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Pit's Burger, Transylvania
    Posts
    184
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    21
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    23
    Following
    10
    The system won't let me enter the numbers for my clear time in Desert Demolition for Genesis, as the number selections are not there. "?"
    A cherry in limeade with a bloodberry in the background.
    (brought to you as a thinly disguised obscure anime reference)
  4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,809
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Charlottetown, PE, Canada
    Posts
    2,268
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Received)
    516
    Blog Entries
    1
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: d3scride
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    52
    Following
    26
    EDIT:FIXED

    1. Death Race
    2. Arcade
    3. Points [Single Player]

    Robbie's recently verified score through the TGSAP is showing up as verification "Referee" as opposed to TGSAP:

    RankPointsPercentPlayerDate VerifiedVerification Method
    133100.00%Robbie Lakeman2015-01-15Referee
    Last edited by d3scride; 01-23-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    Craig Rout Gallant

    Current verified TG WRs: 58

    My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/CraigARG
    MAME World Records channel: http://www.youtube.com/MAMEWorldRecords
  5. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,469


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    No' 'ere
    Posts
    20,193
    Thanks (Received)
    6546
    Likes (Received)
    6423
    Blog Entries
    133
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Follows
    86
    Following
    78
    [Edit:] Apparently fixed according to staff on the next page of this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by d3scride View Post
    1. Donkey Kong [US Set 1]
    2. MAME
    3.No Hammer
    4. Jon Mckinnel/John Mckinnel are the same person so the old score of
    531,100 needs to be removed

    RankPointsPercentPlayerDate VerifiedVerification Method
    1760,800100.00%Jon Mckinnell2015-01-13TGSAP
    2619,20081.39%Dean Saglio2012-05-13INP
    3597,40078.52%Jeff B Willms2011-03-21INP
    5562,90073.99%jeff wolfe2012-04-17INP
    6531,10069.81%Jonathon Mckinnell2011-12-18INP
    7509,40066.96%Philip M Tudose2011-03-30INP
    Caution on calling this one: this is a bigger issue than a simple removal. These are separate accounts in the scoreboard (hover over the links to get the player IDs). That should require confirmation that they are the same individual (probable) before any action, for example.
    Last edited by Barthax; 01-23-2015 at 07:20 AM.

    Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,809
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Charlottetown, PE, Canada
    Posts
    2,268
    Thanks (Received)
    333
    Likes (Received)
    516
    Blog Entries
    1
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: d3scride
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    52
    Following
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Caution on calling this one: this is a bigger issue than a simple removal. These are separate accounts in the scoreboard (hover over the links to get the player IDs). That should require confirmation that they are the same individual (probable) before any action, for example.
    Good point. I was making the assumption that the odds of there being 2 very good no hammer DK players with the same name are slim to none, but there should be confirmation that they are the same person.
    Craig Rout Gallant

    Current verified TG WRs: 58

    My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/CraigARG
    MAME World Records channel: http://www.youtube.com/MAMEWorldRecords
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    291
    Thanks (Received)
    97
    Likes (Received)
    300
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    16
    Following
    3
    I would say that the fact that the 28 minutes DKC run is still up here is an error: http://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14452

    Might as well mention it in this topic too, but it will likely be ignored here as well as all other places.
    Last edited by Tompa; 01-16-2015 at 10:28 AM.
  8. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,133
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Great Plains
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    22
    Following
    10
    Jackal and Contra for the NES. Both the track for two-player points and two-player fastest completion is displaying no score and only one player.
  9. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,590
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    17
    Following
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by d3scride View Post
    Good point. I was making the assumption that the odds of there being 2 very good no hammer DK players with the same name are slim to none, but there should be confirmation that they are the same person.
    i confirm they are both me.

    i am happy for Jonathon to be deleted, he also has an old score in the hammer allowed list, i am happy for that score to be deleted along with the account, or it can be merged to Jon's account, whatever is easiest.

    thanks,

    Jon mckinnell
  10. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,365
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks (Received)
    134
    Likes (Received)
    377
    Blog Entries
    7
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: andrewg1990
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    63 Thread(s)
    Follows
    23
    Following
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tompa View Post
    I would say that the fact that the 28 minutes DKC run is still up here is an error: http://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14452

    Might as well mention it in this topic too, but it will likely be ignored here as well as all other places.
    Something I've been planning to challenge whenever they implement a good way to challenge records. Tompa, with saves is it possible? The warp in between 1st and 2nd stage is the only way to get that time, right?
    I like to destroy games... especially the ones with Mario in them.
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Join us