Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    68 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Need TG Referee-Witness play arcade game Fast and the Furious Supercars

Are their any Twin Galaxie members in any these Texas Cities Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth , Stafford, Grapevine, Katy, Lewisville,Shenandoa,Areas that can Referee-Witness Me Johnny JJT Breaking All 27 Race Track World Records on the Arcade Game Fast and the Furious Super Cars Made by Rawthrills Eugene Jarvis-Vidkidz-Williams? Place: Main Event Entertainment on Monday they Special Mondaynight Madness a $9.95 Unlimited Game Card from 4pm to 2am to Arcade Games all night long. I have a Car to travel their. When you have the time from Family,Friends, n Work.

Please EMAIL me at jjt_defender@yahoo.com or Post here to set up a time n place. I do have a car now to travel to any of these cities which have Main Event Entertainment and the Arcade Racing Game Fast and the Furious Supercars My game initials are JJT. Thank You.
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 08-23-2015 at 02:23 PM.
  2. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,008
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    68 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Also,cities Shendandoa,Tx. near Woodlands,Stafford, Tx., Katy, Tx. Lewisville,Tx, Grapevine, Tx, they have Main Events.Post or email me at jjt_defender@yahoo.com
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 08-21-2015 at 11:43 AM.
  3. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,512
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Haven't seen you on the forum in quite a few years...how have things been ?
  4. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,008
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    68 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hello Robert how are you doing? You Robert n Walter have done alout of great things for Twingalaxies and the Golden Age of Classic Arcade Games. Plus, You Robert have been a Referee n Witness n watched some of the Greatest Golden Age Classic Game Players Break World Records over the years that reads like a Hall of Fame of Twin Galaxies World Records alltime. I have some Arcade Games Defender n Stargate now n. I am looking for some TG Referee or Member to be eye witness me breaking all 27 Race Track World Records Fast and the Furious Supercars in any of these Cities surely they will be a few. Robert would you know any TG Referee or member who can in any of these Cities? Of course when they have time from Family, Friends, Work, School etc. I know alout of techs at each of Main Events to check the Difficulty Settings if needed. Thanks for responding. Ps. I play Target:Terror Gold. Have you tried the latest Arcade Game Star Wars Battle Pod totally awesome from Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back n Return of the Jedi movies 5 missions 5 different ships last being flying in Darth Vader Ship. Need Help here if you can in finding a TG Referee. Thank You
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 08-23-2015 at 09:05 PM.
  5. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,512
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Juan:

The landscape has changed substantially since you were last on-forum !!

-> Walter "retired" and is no longer running TG
    -> I left TG way back in Dec/06 and am just a forum participant and infrequent submitter of scores
    -> TG is now run by a new management team lead by Jace Hall
    -> There are no more "TG referees" !! Instead, gamers submit their performances via online submission and the general gaming community "adjudicates" based on their own personal observations, understanding of the rules, and their personal experiences

I am sure that there is a thread somewhere which describes the current process to submit a score. For starters, you need to accumulate "submission points", and THOSE can be earned by validating scores submitted on the website in the submission forum. Again, search for a thread which explains all of this, but I am hoping someone can point you in the right direction with a direct link.

Good luck !!
  6. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,059

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,

First, get yourself Verified: http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...on-has-arrived

Once you are Verified you are able to submit and adjudicate scores: http://www.twingalaxies.com/content....-BETA-RELEASED! (with several links in that article).

If the tracks you seek are not yet available, they can be created: http://www.twingalaxies.com/content....nity-Add-Track
    Last edited by Barthax; 08-25-2015 at 01:34 AM.

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  7. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,008
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    68 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    1.Hi Barthax Do you know how I can get to my Profile and change it to be Verified member? Need help Thank You.