thread

Can someone show me how in Lay mans terms to see the MAME game submissions inp files video's so I can adjudicate them.

User Tag List

1. BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 26,728
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Can someone show me how in Lay mans terms to see the MAME game submissions inp files video's so I can adjudicate them.

Please Can someone show me how in Lay mans terms to see the MAME game submissions inp files video's so I can adjudicate them.

I been Adjudicating about 50 + submissions for TG members to get their games accepted or rejected.

I barely have 7 submission points I need 10 just to Sponsor a new track my Modern Arcade Game Fast and the Furious Super Cars 27 Race Tracks. I will do this on my own I do not want to owe anybody. then I know earned it honorablly.

I have noticed that their are from 5 to as many 20 submissions by some TG members at one time in the same day that each submission cost 3 Submission Points Each from 15 Submission Points for 5 up to 60 Submission Points for 20 WOW and some on a daily bases.

What is Up with That I been noticing this while I been Adjudicating Submissions.

How are they getting all these Submission Points so quickly since each correct Adjudicated only gets you only 1 ONE Submission Point Each?

Are their other ways of getting BONUS or EXTRA Submission Points?
    Inquiry Minds want to know.
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 09-11-2015 at 12:53 PM.
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 11,864
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Go to the submission list.
    Find a mame entry
    Then look toward the middle right for a teeny tiny paperclip icon and click on it.
    From mobile this is very hard. As is hitting the tiny accept-reject buttons.

For gaining points fast. Sort the submissions by most views to least then avoid any with controversy and find ones with positive statements of accept or congrats.
    And keep up on the reject thread as that is very fast points to gain
    Former TG arcade employee (82-84 era)
    http://www.robotron2084guidebook.com/
    Thanks jjt_defender thanked for this post
  3. BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 26,728
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Thank You 1500points for info on MAME INP video submissions. I think I will go to Library use the computer there just to be safe n no problems clicking the icon n seeing it. I been saving for a Desk top or labtop computer that is not expensive for a month now. Like most of us we all are on a budget.
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 09-11-2015 at 04:59 PM.