thread

New Forum Discussion Area for TG Tournaments!

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. 12-27-2015, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaretroman View Post
    Wasn't able to travel to Banning...but I am not missing this! Already registered!

AWESOME!!!! :) This is exciting!
    Jace Hall
    Chairman of the Board
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
    Thanks Megaretroman thanked this post
    Likes Megaretroman liked this post
  2. 12-27-2015, 11:30 AM
    I wanted to comment on how much I admire the point system for the TGEF NES Rematch tournament. (no sarcasm)

I just love this scoring system because the guy in last place still has the potential to change the outcome of the whole thing. The percentage system being used here should keep the margins a lot closer than using straight scores, but more importantly it balances the weight of each title as some games have a much broader scoring system than other games. This close margin should make things very interesting.
    Last edited by Conjured Entertainment; 12-27-2015 at 11:40 AM.
    I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede." -Walter Day

I want the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see you're good at Rod-Land." -Conjured
  3. 01-15-2016, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjured Entertainment View Post
    I wanted to comment on how much I admire the point system for the TGEF NES Rematch tournament. (no sarcasm)
    I officially agree. After participating in this tournament for several days now, this scoring system is VERY engaging. Your scores change as new #1 submissions come in so you gotta keep a close eye on it. Love it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us