thread

Post TGEF NES Rematch Questions Here!

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Post TGEF NES Rematch Questions Here!

12-26-2015, 05:24 PM
    If you have any questions about the upcoming TGEF NES Rematch event including info about registration, submissions, rules, anything ... please post your question here so I will receive a notification and can get a response back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!
    Likes classicgeek liked this post
  2. 12-27-2015, 11:56 AM
    I apologize for posting my questions in the news thread, but I had not noticed that you made a thread here for questions.

My future questions will be posted here.

TGEF NES Rematch is a multi-game individual competition. Players will compete on many games during the event, and their rank will be measured by their performance across the multiple titles in competition. This is an individual-based event, meaning the player with the best overall performance will win.
    This is a high score competition over multiple games. Your overall score will be based on an aggregate percentage for each game. For example, if you get the #1 score in Game X, you will receive 100 points (or 100%) for the event. If you also compete in Game Y and the top score is 50, and you score 40, you will get 80 points (or 80%), making your total event score 180. The player with the highest total event score wins.
    I know it would not be to our advantage to get a 0 for any title if we want to win overall, but do we have to submit a score for every game listed, or can we choose to only submit scores for the titles we want?
    I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede." -Walter Day

I want the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see you're good at Rod-Land." -Conjured
  3. 12-27-2015, 12:05 PM
    You can submit scores for as many or as few titles as you want :)
    Thanks Conjured Entertainment thanked this post
  4. 12-27-2015, 12:10 PM
    What does the EF in TGEF stand for?

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  5. 12-27-2015, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    What does the EF in TGEF stand for?
    Entertainment Festival. This is a rematch of the NES Decathlon that took place there (//twingalaxiesfestival.com/competitions/).
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  6. 12-28-2015, 06:46 PM
    Am I allowed to compete? Not sure I can, anyhow.
    I like to destroy games... especially the ones with Mario in them.
Join us