thread

PC - Metal Slug - Points - Single Player

User Tag List

Donate and help activate this track:

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to vote this track.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,845
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: bensweeneyonbass
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    You're right and I recall Jace Hall said that the star rating, in time, will make the "best" track come out on top and bury the others.
    That's my understanding as well. You'd have to go searching for the other tracks as the most competitive would rise to the top of the listing when looking at a game's tracks.
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 18,700
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    5 credits? That means anyone who wants a high score will need to do about an hour of point pressing in mission 5 (5X the normal amount of time spent sitting in the same spot tapping the fire button). This would be a fun track for masochists, or players who like to read a book or watch a TV show while playing.
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 12,664
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: idesidious
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    65 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    I know what you mean but my point is that there's no Metal Slug game for this platform, so why create a track that deviates so far from all the others? Sure you can do whatever you want but people are going to look at this track as a joke. Just like they look at all those other nonesense tracks as a joke. Credit feed through a game and call yourself the world champion? Get real.

What is the reasoning behind 5 credits? That's what I dont get?
    Yeah I get what you're seeing a bit better now. There are many people (myself included) who submit scores without thinking "world champion" and just want their performance posted and tracked. All my Gods Eater scores I do not consider world records as I'm sure there are people that have put more time into it but I've put a lot of effort into the game myself so why not post the scores I get. Maybe it'll bring more people along interested in the game and maybe competition will arise and I can maybe hone some of my skills from this for the future. Gotta look at the bigger picture, bro. :)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us