thread

Problem with x-arcade solo controller on PC, trying to get Tetris record and I can't get the controller configured right

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED Junior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Problem with x-arcade solo controller on PC, trying to get Tetris record and I can't get the controller configured right

I plug the x arcade into the USB port trying to go for the world record on Tetris and when I try to save the .inp file the number 2 button gets stuck and the 222222222222222222222222 button gets pushed and stuck as the name of the file. I am using wolf meme 106 and I have Windows 10 and a Dell Inspiron 5558 PC. When I unplug the USB cable and plug it in again the 2 button stops getting stuck. When I try to play Tetris the piece drops real fast when I don't press the controller down. Why does the x-arcade controller do this. Anyone had a similar problem????

I ordered this controller just so I could try for the MAME record. The arcade version of Tetris I can beat the world record but I never made it official. ALSO HOW DO I SET TETRIS FOR MEDIUM LEVEL DIFFICULTY
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,212
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: spectredk
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Sounds to me like you have a button stuck on the controller? To setup controls in MAME you press "tab" on the keyboard and on this menu you have the option to set your controls.
    [Twitch: spectredk],[Youtube: spring79],[Twitter: @Sp3c7r3DK]
    aka Jacob Spring and Twin Galaxies Arcade World Record holder on Metal Slug Supervehicle-001
  3. VERIFIED Member Credibility: 1,635
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    You shouldn't even have a '2' key in Mode 1 (the default non-configurable mode) on a single player controller because the 2 key is normally mapped to the Player 2 Start Button.

Download the X-Arcade test app and see which button is stuck down. http://www.xgaming.com/support/quest...tility+Program

X-Arcade joysticks come with lifetime warranties too. They sent me a new PCB when mine went out a month ago. Open it up and check if anything is loose or being shorted out. If you can't find the problem, it's probably the PCB. I'd contact their support.

I'm pretty sure that the single player and two player joysticks all use the same PCB.