thread

YOlympics2016, PuzzleMadness2016, CrapTournament7 here?

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 16,844
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

YOlympics2016, PuzzleMadness2016, CrapTournament7 here?

Hi all!

It seems TG has two similar forums now.
    The newest one is more related to the http://tournaments.twingalaxies.com/ page, however I think they have almost the same goal.
    Anyway, after TG_NES_Rematch tournament, we have other 3 competitions (YOlympics2016, PuzzleMadness2016, CrapTournament7) that were not mentioned in the newest forum.

http://www.twingalaxies.com/forumdis...nd-Tournaments
    http://www.twingalaxies.com/forumdis...iscussion-Area

Suggestions? Options?
    1) Move all threads and keep only one forum;
    2) Create a post in the new forum relating to the 3 competitions threads of the old forum (and continue doing this in the future?);
    3) Keep the old forum there, move the recent threads (3 competitions) from there to the new forum. And all the future competitions held in the Tournaments.TG area would be placed threads in the new forum.

Other ideas?
    TRB_MetroidTeam
    Metroid Team, from Brazil
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,216
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I think this forum area is the best place for "official" threads for tournaments that all players in the tournaments should follow and where players can read about past, present and upcoming tournaments. We'd discussed making the official Puzzle Madness thread here but another thread had already been started elsewhere on the TG forums and I didn't want to confuse players with two threads.
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,413
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: francoisadt
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I feel all forum posts must reside in TG main site and not on another site, otherwise one would get to the problem in the future where forum reads and results are not easy technical transferable. One place to areas/search/posts is the best. I also feel not enough were posted in the main site about past competitions and some previous posts were difficult to find due to splitting forum posts over more than one place. If someone can make competition hosts aware that community members would like to follow the competitions to rather post updates the the main site. Summaries would do.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at:

Francois du Toit