Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

PSP speaks out on Rudy and Bill!

looks like he is ready to fight and standing up to his bullies

wonder what happen that made him do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qVXkQUooFQ
    -the truth is important
    Thanks jjt_defender, ZEN, HectorTelloc thanked this post
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 28,683

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Are we about to see a thumb war O_O
    Thanks jjt_defender, datagod thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,351
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hahahaha! brilliant!
    Thanks datagod, jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, datagod, ssdninja, jjt_defender liked this post
  4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,322
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    This is utterly ridiculous. Well Pspp, you wanted my attention now you have it. Here is my response to your video.

You have enemies. One of them is a guy you picked on and made promises to, and used and abused. He is the kind of guy to not forget things and has been calling you out for the better part of a decade. That guy uses ***** shots, low blows, you name it. He calls names, he picks on your family and your living arrangements.

You and me have had private conversations about this. You know I don't take ***** shots. I don't say the things that guys says. You know this.

You keep painting everyone who is against your shady practices with the same brush though, making it seem like there is a cabal of people out to get you and your family with horrible names, etc.

Anyone reading this will know who I am talking about. They know what that guy does. They also know that you love lumping everyone in together with him as a way to cover up legitimate criticism of you.

L=22
    It is reference to you "claiming in an unofficial capacity" that you may or may not have gotten a kill screen on Donkey Kong. Something you were chasing so very publicly when we were still friends.

USNVGT
    Registering a trademark does NOT grant historical rights to an organization. I personally find that to be shady at best.

Walter
    You like to pretend that you are butt-hurt about walter not congratulating former TG referees and/or showing them respect and recognition for all their hard work. The only person who I have ever heard say that is you. And what timing! Walter cashes a baby bonus or whatever, has a few dollars left over after paying the rent, and you come scurrying out with your cap in your hands. When you are called out for it, you claim that it was all a misunderstanding. Listen bub. Nobody buys your stories. Nobody.

Kickstarter Failure
    I gave you $300 for your kickstarter. I was promised a pacman hat (never got it) and PRIME sponsorship spot such as "Brought to you by DBA Depot". What I got was 3 episodes of a smallish font. It was underwhelming to say the least. You cancelled the show for something bigger that was just around the corner. Fizzled. Send me "Make CAG Great Again" hat and a beer, and we will call it even. Until then, your lack of professionalism has made me vow to never give a single penny to any project you are attached to. Period.

No Princess in the Castle
    You boosted and promoted the daylights out of that movie. 5 times a day you posted to facebook. So did your crew. It was annoying. Then a coup happened, and you were out of the movie along with a known troublemaker. Instead of you being in the movie, we now see RFJ in the movie. Quite the interesting turn of events. That lead you and others to make nasty statements about the movie makers and RFJ himself, which in turned caused him to attack you online again. See the pattern there?

Copyrights
    You have a habit of using photos without permission. You got called out. Twice. Enough said.

Loving Games
    You love video games. Good. So do I. Who said you should stop loving games? I think that the suggestions made in your general direction was for you to stop being shady. Stop spinning a reality distortion field around everything you do. Be real here dude. Nobody would tell you to stop playing games. They might tell you to stop lying about certain scores or achievements (using fast fire and bragging about a Galaga score for example). Keep loving the games. Games are good. Shady deals are not.

There is so much more, but who rally cares? It would be sophomoronic (ha!) to go into further details.

Just know this everyone who is reading. Patrick Patterson likes calling me out and lumping me in with RFJ. In fact if you are not on his good side, he will paint you with the same brush. One of his best friends does the same thing. She likes producing lists like "top 10 racists on the planet" and puts my name right next to RFJ. Nobody buys her stories either. Just makes her look bad.

End of line
    Last edited by datagod; 09-19-2016 at 09:50 PM.
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,936
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    This is utterly ridiculous. Well Pspp, you wanted my attention now you have it. Here is my response to your video.

You have enemies. One of them is a guy you picked on and made promises to, and used and abused. He is the kind of guy to not forget things and has been calling you out for the better part of a decade. That guy uses ***** shots, low blows, you name it. He calls names, he picks on your family and your living arrangements.

You and me have had private conversations about this. You know I don't take ***** shots. I don't say the things that guys says. You know this.

You keep painting everyone who is against your shady practices with the same brush though, making it seem like there is a cabal of people out to get you and your family with horrible names, etc.

Anyone reading this will know who I am talking about. They know what that guy does. They also know that you love lumping everyone in together with him as a way to cover up legitimate criticism of you.

L=22
    It is reference to you "claiming in an unofficial capacity" that you may or may not have gotten a kill screen on Donkey Kong. Something you were chasing so very publicly when we were still friends.

USNVGT
    Registering a trademark does NOT grant historical rights to an organization. I personally find that to be shady at best.

Walter
    You like to pretend that you are butt-hurt about walter not congratulating former TG referees and/or showing them respect and recognition for all their hard work. The only person who I have ever heard say that is you. And what timing! Walter cashes a baby bonus or whatever, has a few dollars left over after paying the rent, and you come scurrying out with your cap in your hands. When you are called out for it, you claim that it was all a misunderstanding. Listen bub. Nobody buys your stories. Nobody.

Kickstarter Failure
    I gave you $300 for your kickstarter. I was promised a pacman hat (never got it) and PRIME sponsorship spot such as "Brought to you by DBA Depot". What I got was 3 episodes of a smallish font. It was underwhelming to say the least. You cancelled the show for something bigger that was just around the corner. Fizzled. Send me "Make CAG Great Again" hat and a beer, and we will call it even. Until then, your lack of professionalism has made me vow to never give a single penny to any project you are attached to. Period.

No Princess in the Castle
    You boosted and promoted the daylights out of that movie. 5 times a day you posted to facebook. So did your crew. It was annoying. Then a coup happened, and you were out of the movie along with a known troublemaker. Instead of you being in the movie, we now see RFJ in the movie. Quite the interesting turn of events. That lead you and others to make nasty statements about the movie makers and RFJ himself, which in turned caused him to attack you online again. See the pattern there?

Copyrights
    You have a habit of using photos without permission. You got called out. Twice. Enough said.

Loving Games
    You love video games. Good. So do I. Who said you should stop loving games? I think that the suggestions made in your general direction was for you to stop being shady. Stop spinning a reality distortion field around everything you do. Be real here dude. Nobody would tell you to stop playing games. They might tell you to stop lying about certain scores or achievements (using fast fire and bragging about a Galaga score for example). Keep loving the games. Games are good. Shady deals are not.

There is so much more, but who rally cares? It would be sophomoronic (ha!) to go into further details.

Just know this everyone who is reading. Patrick Patterson likes calling me out and lumping me in with RFJ. In fact if you are not on his good side, he will paint you with the same brush. One of his best friends does the same thing. She likes producing lists like "top 10 racists on the planet" and puts my name right next to RFJ. Nobody buys her stories either. Just makes her look bad.

End of line
    BTFO.

6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 926
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    the crap just keeps floating
    to the top
    Likes Marcade, datagod, jjt_defender liked this post
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,351
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.F View Post
    the crap just keeps floating
    to the top
    is that you bert?
    Likes datagod, OzSteve, jjt_defender liked this post
  8. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 28,683

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    All I can say is I know way more than I ever wanted to about this dude's feet and carpet and I blame Rudy 100% for that
  9. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,322
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Whoever added the exceptionally appropriate clown music: THUMBS UP!!

"May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

Thanks jjt_defender, Marcade thanked this post
    Likes HectorTelloc, ZEN, Marcade, jjt_defender liked this post
  10. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 5,588
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: xelnia_games
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged