thread

.Are EverDrive & Harmony Cart Scores & Times Better than the Original Game Cartridge

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

.Are EverDrive & Harmony Cart Scores & Times Better than the Original Game Cartridge

Are EverDrive & Harmony Cart Scores & Times Better than the Original Game Cartridge if so then they should be Separate Game Tracks?

If it is True then Players Using Harmony Cart & Everdrives Would have a Advantage over Players Using Original Game Cartridge a Distinct Unfair Not Equal Playing Field Then YES, for Separation of Video Game Tracks

Do a Comparison Check the Twin Galaxy Score Board Data Base that is the Best Place to Verify Those Scores & Track Times & 1st Place, WR's Of Players using Harmony Carts & Everdrive or any other that have Higher Scores & Faster Times & First Place WR''s than Players Using the Original Game Cartridge or Dics.

Then the Players Using Everdrive & Harmony Carts would have a unfair Advantage over Players using the Original.

The Good
    The More Video Game Tracks then More World Records that can be Achieved.

The Majority of Twin Galaxy Members Focus on building their Player Skill Index, Expert Skill Index, First Place on Different Platforms-Games, Systems, Getting as Many World Records as Possible. Many Ego's & Pride We all Love Video Games & Competition

Last edited by jjt_defender; 10-04-2016 at 08:18 AM.
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 44,449

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

Are EverDrive & Harmony Cart Scores & Times Better than the Original Game Cartridge?

No. Again. lol

I addressed this in that score submission thread before, and a few other times in the past. Apparently, it's never the answer you're looking for. You seem to be gung-ho for someone to say "Yes, they are better", but it's not the case and it never will be. Move on, man.
    Thanks Marcade, HAN, stella_blue, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HAN, Barthax, stella_blue, Marcade, HugDD and 1 others liked this post
  3. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Why so Hard and Bitter
    3 times it is This Thread, the One with the Recon 3 Game System & 1 on of your Video Game Submissions Stating that I JJT Johnny like Players Using the Original Game Cartridge & moved on there should be No Big Deal.

I do not Adjudicate or Vote on Everdrives or Harmony Carts Video Game Submissions or do any Replys if anything I JJT Johnny will Help Promote the Players Video Game Submission and there are 8,000 + Plus Examples of Video Game Submission I JJT Johnny have Adjudicated that ALL Twin Galaxy Members Can Clearly See in the Adjudication Archives ACCEPTED & REJECTED 99.99 % ACCURACY A FACT HARD EVIDENCE.

There is No Disputing it!

This is How I feel Terence you do not have to be Rude to me. Only I am saying is have the 2 Separate Video Game Tracks. One Using the Original Game Cartridge another for EverDrive, Harmony Cart or any Other.

Look at it this Way More World Records to Build your Players Skill Index & Expert Skill Index

If it is True then Players Using Harmony Cart & Everdrives Would have a Advantage over Players Using Original Game Cartridge a Distinct Unfair Not Equal Playing Field Then YES, for Separation of Video Game Tracks

Why do a Comparison Check the Twin Galaxy Score Board Data Base that is the Best Place to Verify Those Scores & Track Times & 1st Place, WR's Of Players using Harmony Carts & Everdrive or any other that have Higher Scores & Faster Times & First Place WR''s than Players Using the Original Game Cartridge or Dics.

I will check it out and do a Comparison. Jason Rotunda has some Technical Information on it to here on one of the Forums here at Twin Galaxy.

PS Do you Have Something Against Me Terence? If so What Sir. Let's Discusses in appropriate manner.

Your a Great Video Game Player and I JJT Johnny have Adjudicated a 100's of your Video Game Submissions that are in the Adjudicated Archives. You know this to be True. Have A Good Day & God Bless You

4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 44,449

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hard and bitter? You must lead a sheltered life if you think that's bitter. A little annoyed. You're basically ignoring what I'm saying regarding the carts.

I know you don't adjudicate Everdrive and Harmony cart submissions. It doesn't bother me. Less spam.. http://tinyurl.com/2wplhc7 I actually guided two more people on here to the website that sells the Everdrives recently. That'll be more adjudication points you're missing out on. Quick points, as myself and them submit for racing games mostly.

If it were true that there is a difference, of course they would be separate from the actual cart. But, it's not true. Plenty of people on here can chime in on the fact, but I don't blame them for not wanting to get involved. I usually don't either.

Alright, do your comparison with the actual Everdrive and Harmony carts, not some random 100+ multi cart.

I have nothing against you personally. You seem like an alright dude.
    Thanks HugDD, Marcade thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, Marcade liked this post
  5. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

You Attempt to Bully or intimidate People or Threaten like you did me. I forgive You Terence I am a Christian.

It does not bother me Life goes On I JJT Johnny am Better than that.

A Cause Effect Tactic Terence interesting. You Misunderstood me Sorry that you could not Understand. I have nothing But Admiration of your Expert Video Game Skills & on Many Video Games & Many World Records Congratulations

I do not need the Adjudication Points I just enjoy Helping my Fellow Twin Galaxy Members get there Video Game Submissions Adjudicated Faster by putting Start Time

Here is one of your Video Game Submissions I just Adjudicated a 10 minutes ago Your Welcome

Sega Saturn - Daytona USA: Championship Circuit Edition (Daytona CCE) - NTSC - Dinosaur Canyon [Fastest Lap] - 48.1 - Terence O'Neill

Accepted
    Dinosaur Canyon Game Starts at 2:44 of the video

Dinosaur Canyon Is Selected at 2:16-26 of the video

Game Settings Begin at 1:42 to 2:08 of the video

Time Attack at 2:11-13 of the video

Sega Saturn - Daytona USA: Championship Circuit Edition (Daytona CCE) - NTSC - Dinosaur Canyon [Fastest Lap] - 48.1 Final Time is at 40:55 to 41:02 of the video

I happen to be A Great Modern Arcade Game Player in my Own Right on 43 Modern Arcade Games Presently

I am Done with This I JJT Johnny Wish you the Best

Because it is going Off Topic Take Care Man.
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 10-26-2016 at 04:08 AM.
  6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 44,449

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

You Attempt to Bully or intermediate People or Threaten like you did me. I forgive You Terence I am a Christian.

It does not bother me Life goes On I JJT Johnny am Better than that.

A Cause Effect Tactic Terence interesting. You Misunderstood me Sorry that you could not Understand. I have nothing But Admiration of your Expert Video Game Skills & on Many Video Games & Many World Records Congratulations

I do not need the Adjudication Points I just enjoy Helping my Fellow Twin Galaxy Members get there Video Game Submissions Adjudicated Faster by putting Start Time

Here is one of your Video Game Submissions I just Adjudicated a 10 minutes ago Your Welcome

Sega Saturn - Daytona USA: Championship Circuit Edition (Daytona CCE) - NTSC - Dinosaur Canyon [Fastest Lap] - 48.1 - Terence O'Neill

Accepted
    Dinosaur Canyon Game Starts at 2:44 of the video

Dinosaur Canyon Is Selected at 2:16-26 of the video

Game Settings Begin at 1:42 to 2:08 of the video

Time Attack at 2:11-13 of the video

Sega Saturn - Daytona USA: Championship Circuit Edition (Daytona CCE) - NTSC - Dinosaur Canyon [Fastest Lap] - 48.1 Final Time is at 40:55 to 41:02 of the video

I happen to be A Great Modern Arcade Game Player in my Own Right on 43 Modern Arcade Games Presently

I am Done with This I JJT Johnny Wish you the Best

Because it is going Off Topic Take Care Man.
    I wasn't bullying at all. Come on man, don't fall for the crap the media throws out there, that every little thing you don't like is BULLYING. It's making us a weak, pussified nation.

Anyway, yea this is getting silly. I hate crap like this. I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick some world record ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum :D

Just do some research and you'll see what I'm talking about regarding the carts.

Have a good night
    Thanks Marcade thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, HectorTelloc liked this post
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,936
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    I actually guided two more people on here to the website that sells the Everdrives recently.
    I know this is a bit of a non-sequitur but is there a specific Everdrive you'd recommend for WR purposes?

I am looking at getting the SNES one and trying to figure out if the Super EverDrive V2 is ok or if it's worth getting the SD2SNES.

Same question for Mega Everdrive X5 vs Mega Everdrive X7 for SEGA.

Are the higher priced units worth it or are their uses very niche?

This is all from krikzz store of course.
  8. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 44,449

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEN View Post
    I know this is a bit of a non-sequitur but is there a specific Everdrive you'd recommend for WR purposes?

I am looking at getting the SNES one and trying to figure out if the Super EverDrive V2 is ok or if it's worth getting the SD2SNES.

Same question for Mega Everdrive X5 vs Mega Everdrive X7 for SEGA.

Are the higher priced units worth it or are their uses very niche?

This is all from krikzz store of course.
    Regarding the SNES Everdrives, the main reason to drop the extra money for the SD2SNES is the game loading speed of 2 seconds. Fast loading is a nice feature. Depending on the game, some can take around a half a minute to load with the V2, but they average 20 seconds. With a console reset, you go back to the Everdrive menu, so that can definitely come into play on a hard game where you're resetting a lot. Auto region patching doesn't interest me personally. There are plenty of NTSC games to play. If you're looking to play PAL or Japanese games, that may be of interest to you. If you decide that the V2 is for you, you may want to hold off a bit. I have a feeling he may be coming out with a new line of them, similar to the Mega Everdrives that are all fast loading. There may actually be something in their forums regarding this. I've never browsed them before.

The new Mega Everdrives are all fast loading now. My Everdrive MD is basically the equivalent of the X5, but without fast loading. There are some interesting features on the X7, but I know I would never use them. It came down to the X5 and X3 when I ordered mine. There were actually no features that I cared about that the X3 didn't have, and the $49 price can't be beat, so that's what I went with. If you plan on playing SMS games, then the pause button on the X5 is cool. If you own a Sega CD, the ram cart in the X5 is a nice feature. The X5 saves games without a reset. Personally, I haven't saved one game in all the time I've had the Everdrive. A reset isn't a big deal anyway.

My X3 should be here any day now. It passed through customs at JFK airport on Saturday, but they are notoriously slow over there. It passes through, but It doesn't go anywhere sometimes for a week or more! Oh, that's another thing. He ships quick. I've bought several carts from krikzz and when they come through New Jersey, I get it in 8 days. That's very good from eastern Europe. Also, he doesn't offer Paypal anymore for some reason, but the method he offers is legit. He's been selling these for years. He's legit as they come.

So those are the main things to think about. Hope this helped!
    Last edited by RaGe; 10-05-2016 at 12:16 AM.
    Thanks ZEN, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes ZEN, HugDD liked this post
  9. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,310

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    An Everdrive and Harmony carts are like getting electricity to start your car: all that's happening is you're putting a souped-up battery where the old one used to be. Everything else works the same.

... and RaGe's posts read friendly. ;)

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe, Marcade liked this post
  10. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 44,449

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    An Everdrive and Harmony carts are like getting electricity to start your car: all that's happening is you're putting a souped-up battery where the old one used to be. Everything else works the same.

... and RaGe's posts read friendly. ;)
    Well it's about time you jumped in here!
    Likes Barthax, HugDD, Marcade liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us