thread

MAME 2 player submission requirements

User Tag List

1. MAME 2 player submission requirements

10-23-2016, 05:11 PM
    hello everyone,just wondering if both players must be registered on TG to submit 2 player MAME highscores?I read the FAQ but didnt see any mention of 2 player submission requirements.
  2. 10-26-2016, 05:30 PM
    Im not sure but think so. Would make sure the other player was a member if i submitted a 2 player score. Good luck
  3. 10-26-2016, 06:43 PM
    You have to create an account for the 2 players.

When registering, in the first name put on player's name, middle name put &, and for the last name put the other player's name.
    The name for the 2 players would show up as Player 1's name & Player 2's name.

Then you would submit your score as like normal.
    Thanks Gamer83, Jlemory1 thanked this post
    Likes Jlemory1 liked this post
  4. 10-27-2016, 06:10 PM
    ahh i see,ok thanks for the replies guys.
  5. 03-31-2017, 06:02 PM
    The new 2 player naming system on TG is not as it should be unless they have fixed that recently.
    Stephen K. Boyer
    Former Twin Galaxies Sr. Referee
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mario Bros. 2-Player Team: 1,517,380 ( Arcade Medium World Record )
    Mario Bros. 2-Player Team: 788,970 ( Arcade Medium NO POW World Record )
    Mario Bros. Single Player MEDIUM 4,260,210 ( MAME World Record )
  6. 07-15-2017, 02:58 PM
    BUMP!!!!

Has there been any change to this process?

I've got a couple of two player scores I want to put up, but the process listed here of creating a new email address, new TG account (which you'll then need to use to get it's own submission points) is a pretty awful way of doing 2 player submissions.

Is this still the only acceptable way of doing it? I've made a new email account but currently can't even get the TG registration process to email me my verification to setup this new account that will only have 1 submission point available to it.

Frustrating :(
Join us