I'm new to TG, but I was looking for more information on purchasing a Ms Pac Man machine and thought this would be a good place to find out more. I recently rediscovered the joy of Ms Pac Man. There is actually a sticky post in this forum that fits right in with my question (see the Multicade post). I'll just post my questions and concerns below and hopefully some of you can help.
* I'm looking for a legitimate Ms Pac Man machine that would qualify for high scores with TG
* I'd like to get one with the fast option, but if that's not possible it's OK
* I see some available on eBay but I'm not sure how to tell if they're legitimate or not
* I'm in the NY/CT area but would travel a few hours for pickup if necessary
* Does anyone know a reputable seller in my area that might have a machine available?
* How do I know what board is actually in the box and that it'll pass TG muster?
* What types of questions or provenance should I be asking to potential sellers?
* Was the fast option available on the original boards?
* Basically, how do I know I'm getting an original machine or valid re-release and not some knockoff?