MAMEInfo.dat entries for:
0.08 [Nicola Salmoria, Michael Strutts]
- A free credit is awarded on the first docking of the first game.
- Clone mlander: Game is black & white and there is only a cocktail version. MASH (ID 05282)
- 0.177: Siftware and MASH added clone Escape from Mars (bootleg of Lunar Rescue).
- 0.148u5: ANY added clone Lunar Rescue (Model Racing bootleg, set 2). Replaced Speaker sound with 'Filtered 1-bit DAC'. Changed description of clone (Model Racing bootleg) to 'Lunar Rescue (Model Racing bootleg, set 1)'.
- 17th February 2013: 3D ARCADE - More great models from Jibmums! "Project Taito II" represents the slightly earlier US Taito cabinet - Lunar Rescue etc.
- 0.147u2: Changed description of clone 'Destination Earth' to 'Destination Earth (bootleg of Lunar Rescue)'.
- 0.146u5: Moon Lander color proms verified correct [Smitdogg, The Dumping Union].
- 0.146u1: hap added placeholder colormap roms to clone Moon Lander.
- 7th December 2009: Mr. Do - Thanks to some great photos as Derek's Basement Arcade, I added in instruction cards to the bezels for Lunar Rescue.
- 2nd May 2009: Mr. Do - Antny did an awesome job on the really flaky Lunar Rescue artwork, which we had courtesy of the BYOAC/CAG artwork.
- 0.125u9: Gyrovision and David Haywood added clone Moon Lander (bootleg of Lunar Rescue).
- 0.123u1: RansAckeR added DIP locations for Lunar Rescue. Changed 'Unknown' dipswitches to 'Unused'.
- 0.113u2: Changed 8080 CPU1 clock speed to 1996800 Hz, visible area to 224x260 and VSync to 59.541985 Hz.
- 0.109u1: Robert correct samples being used in Lunar Rescue and clones. Replaced SN76477 sound with Speaker sound. Added samples (alienexplosion, rescueshipexplosion, beamgun, thrust, bonus2, bonus3.wav, shootingstar, stepl and steph.wav).
- 0.107: David Haywood added clone Lunar Rescue (Model Racing bootleg).
- 18th March 2006: Corrado Tomaselli dumped Lunar Rescue (Model Racing bootleg).
- 0.61: Changed palettesize back to 8 colors.
- 0.58: Changed palettesize from 8 to 32770 colors.
- 0.37b1: Added SN76477 sound (samples 0.wav and 10 - 18.wav are no longer needed).
- 0.36RC2: Zsolt Vasvari fixed colors in Lunar Rescue. Added color prom. Changed palettesize to 8 colors.
- 0.35b3: Changed description of clone (bootleg?) to 'Galaxy Rescue'.
- 0.34b8: David Winter added clone Galaxy Rescue (bootleg?).
- 0.25: Valerio Verrando fixed the Space Invaders driver to include high score saving and 100% arcade-perfect colors for Lunar Rescue; since some bootleg machines did not use this colorful overlay, Destination Earth retains the Space Invaders color scheme. Game is playable with accurate colors and sound. Control: Arrows = Move around, CTRL = Fire and T = Activate Tilt. Known issues: A free credit is awarded on the first docking of the first game.
- 0.08: Nicola Salmoria added 'Lunar Rescur' (Taito 1979) and clone 'Destination Earth' (bootleg 1979).
Recommended Games (Moon):
Romset: 13 kb / 7 files / 9.48 zip
0.33b3 [Nicola Salmoria, Michael Strutts, Tormod Tjaberg, Lee Taylor]
0.08 [Nicola Salmoria, Michael Strutts]
- galactic, spacmiss: Sound mutes when only a few aliens are left. hap (ID 05040)
- 0.181: Fixed colors don't change at certain areas of the screen for each player's turn in a 2-player game of sicv, sicv1, invadpt2, invadpt2br, moonbase and moonbasea. It fixes also the ship colour (the score was already ok) of galxwars, galxwars2, galxwarst, ozmawars, ozmawars and starw1. Fixed loading of the colour proms for moonbase and moonbasea [Robbbert].
- 0.180: Fixed black screen in 2-Player game in cocktail mode on games using the multi-colored overlay, such as sicv or invadpt2 [Robbbert].
- 0.177: Added layout\escmars.lay.
- 0.175: Fixed remaining AM_MIRROR issues in 8080bw driver [AJR].
- 0.170: Switched 8080bw driver to configured banking and removed the now unneeded postload [Osso].
- 0.165: Use standard 3-bit palettes in 8080bw driver where applicable, clean up palette handling. Use an explicit monochrome palette in 8080bw.c for spacecom and shuttlei [Dirk Best].
- 0.153: Added layout\attackfc.lay.
- 0.152: Added layout\gunchamp.lay.
- 0.148: Using one flip screen variable instead of 2. Added some notes to the driver [Robbbert]. Small update [greg].
- 0.147u4: Added layout\spacecom.lay. Robbbert fixed cocktail mode in a few 8080bw games.
- 0.147u2: Removed layout\invrvnge.lay. Added layout\galactic.lay. Get rid of PORT_INCLUDE( invrvnge ) in spclaser, schasercv, lupin3 and lupin3a. Realign and cleanups 8080bw gamelist [hap]. Some manufacturer were wronly set to Nichibutsu [hap].
- 0.147u1: hap fixed games crashing when loading MAME.
- 0.143u2: Added layout\cosmicm.lay.
- 0.142u3: Angelo Salese removed deprecat.h dependancy and updated irqs accordingly for 8080bw driver.
- 0.142: Aaron Giles fixed assert before OK in many 8080bw sets.
- 0.141u4: Added includes\8080bw.h. Breaks some driver entanglements to simplify future driver_device conversion efforts [Atari Ace]: Several drivers are made into explicit subclasses of other drivers: 8080bw from mw8080bw.
- 0.135u4: Removed includes\8080bw.h. Fabio Priuli added driver data struct to 8080bw driver, made MB14241 Shifter IC a device and moved its source to emu\machine. Updated 8080bw driver accordingly.
- 0.129u3: Chowell fixed color RAM length in lupin3, polaris, schaser, schasrcv and sflush.
- 0.129u1: MooglyGuy added savestate support to all games in the 8080bw driver.
- 0.127u6: Couriersud fixed watchdog behaviour in the 8080bw driver verified from schematics (60 Hz signal clocks two LS161. Ripple carry will reset circuit, if LS161 not cleared before). This fixed watchdog reset in invadpt2 and sicv.
- 0.127u1: Fabio Priuli fixed input port confusion in the 8080bw driver. Connected AVGDVG status bits via PORT_CUSTOM.
- 0.125u2: Added layout\shuttlei.lay.
- 0.123u6: RansAckeR added more DIP locations and made use of PORT_INCLUDE to the 8080bw driver.
- 0.116u4: Mike Haaland hooked up P1 joystick inputs for P2 in Upright mode in a number of black & white 8080 games. Removed cocktail settings for games where it is not appropriate.
- 0.113u2: Removed machine\8080bw.c. Some more 8080bw fixes [Zsolt Vasvari]: Added video timing from the Midway 8080-based b/w driver. This caused the visible areas of most games to change, so they will fail regression. Shuttle Invaders display is shifted off screen now but the PCB notes confirm that it's a different hardware, so it will need its own driver anyhow. Created a new file for MB14241, which is the shifter IC used by Invaders hardware games.
- 0.111u6: Changed visible area to 224x260 and VSync to 59.541985 Hz.
- 0.111u4: Major rewrite of the Midway 8080 black & white driver, separating it from the huge 8080bw driver and making the following changes [Zsolt Vasvari, Derrick Renaud]: 'True-to-hardware' emulation of the shifting circuits. Identified and stubbed sound triggers. Fixed dipswitches, where necessary (most games). Added DIP locations to all switches. Added watchdog. Added coin counter. Added lamp outputs to Sea Wolf, Guided Missile, Space Encounters, Phantom II and Bowling Alley. Added stereo sound to Gun Fight, Guided Missile and M-4. Partial sound emulation in Tornado Baseball, Boot Hill, Desert Gun, Double Play, Dog Patch and Blue Shark. Properly emulated shifter circuit in Boot Hill. Added gun recoil output to Desert Gun. Added second set of analog controls to Clowns. Fixed analog controls in Dog Patch. Added SN76477 sound effect to Space Encounters. Added non-memory mapped coin counters to Space Invaders, Blue Shark and Space Invaders II. Added proper watchdog times to all the games. Breadboarded the noise clocks and ensured their frequencies were correct.
- 0.111u2: Robert cleaned up the 8080bw sound changes included with 0.111u1.
- 0.111u1: Robert added more documentation for the 8080bw driver. It describes the ports and bits for those games with no sound. In most cases, sample sounds have been attached, in order to assist with further development. The games modified are: invrvnge/invrvnga, rollingc, spcenctr, gunfight, m4, gmissile, schasrcv, 280zzzap, lagunar, lupin3, phantom2, blueshrk, desertgu, ballbomb, yosakdon/yosakdoa, and shuttlei. Two games were marked NO_SOUND although they actually do have sound: these are cosmo and dogpatch.
- 0.109u1: Some fixes for the 8080bw driver [Robert]: The correct samples are being used for lrescue, lrescuem, grescue and desterth. Dipswitch corrections for superinv, invadrmr, sinvemag, spceking and spacewr3. Removed extraneous beeping noise from indianbt.
- 0.108u4: Added sound\speaker.c.
- 0.106u10: Added layout\invaders.lay and invrvnge.lay.
- 0.104u2: Removed drivers\shuttlei.c.
- 0.103u1: Merged shuttlei.c with 8080bw.c driver.
- 0.103: Added shuttlei.c driver.
- 0.80u2: Moved Space Fever, Space Fever High Splitter, Space Launcher, Sheriff / Bandido and Helifire to the Nintendo 8080 driver.
- 22nd January 2004: Stefan Jokisch fixed the 8080bw driver.
- 0.70u2: Some 8080bw dipswitch / input fixes [El Condor].
- 0.61: Changed visible area to 224x240 and palettesize from 32770 to 2 colors in most of all games.
- 17th May 2002: Zsolt Vasvari fixed a few things in the 8080bw driver.
- 13th May 2002: Zsolt Vasvari fixed the screen sizes in the 8080bw and z80bw drivers and he fixed unmapped memory reads on 8/16-bit CPUs.
- 0.58: Added includes\8080bw.h.
- 23rd January 2002: Zsolt Vasvari updated the 8080bw driver to use the new core features.
- 26th May 2001: David Haywood added several clones to 8080bw and other drivers.
- 4th May 2001: David Haywood cleaned up the 8080bw driver a bit and added two clones.
- 26th April 2001: David Haywood verified MASH's submissions to the 8080bw driver.
- 14th April 2001: Zsolt Vasvari fixed cocktail mode support in 8080bw driver.
- 0.37b3: Lots of fixes to the 8080bw games [Zsolt Vasvari].
- 10th May 2000: Zsolt Vasvari improved the 8080bw drivers' overlay support.
- 0.37b2: Changed palettesize from 256 to 32770 colors in the Midway games.
- 4th May 2000: Zsolt Vasvari added another 8080bw clone romset.
- 2nd May 2000: Zsolt Vasvari sent in a 8080bw driver update with support for another version of Space Chaser and some other fixes.
- 8th April 2000: Zsolt Vasvari fixed a bug in the SN76477 emulator and got the explosion sound working in Space Chaser.
- 0.37b1: Removed audio Samples (invaders) in the Midway games.
- 30th March 2000: Zsolt Vasvari did some fixes and cleanups to the 8080bw driver.
- 16th March 2000: Zsolt Vasvari added cocktail mode support for yet more 8080bw drivers.
- 0.36RC2: Changed palettesize from 7 to 256 colors in the Midway games.
- 4th March 2000: Zsolt Vasvari rewrote the 8080bw.
- 26th January 2000: Pongkang added Yosaku To Donbee, Space King and two different Space War games to the 8080bw driver.
- 0.35b6: Replaced I8085 CPU1 with I8080 in all games.
- 16th February 1999: Marco Cassili has made many dips and input ports fixes to the 8080bw games.
- 0.33b5: Removed invaders.c driver, machine\invaders.c, vidhrdw\invaders.c and sndhrdw\invaders.c.
- 0.33b3: Added 8080bw.c driver, machine\8080bw.c, vidhrdw\8080bw.c and sndhrdw\8080bw.c.
- 0.16: Added sndhrdw\invaders.c.
- 0.12: Added vidhrdw\generic.c/h.
- 0.08: Added invaders.c driver, machine\invaders.c and vidhrdw\invaders.c.