User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Is this a valid score?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.

Thread: Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - NBA Action '95 - NTSC - Biggest Blowout - 211 - Derek Ruble

VERIFIED Member Credibility: 1,045

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Twitch Channel(s)
    View Channel: the_tecmo_psycho
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - NBA Action '95 - NTSC - Biggest Blowout - 211 - Derek Ruble

NTSC - Biggest Blowout
    Score Trackhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130099
    Rules1 Game Revised Rstr, May Select Any Team and Opponent, Save Records Off, 12 Minute Quarters, Veteran Skill Level, Fouls, Injuries & Fatigue On
    Special Rules: You MUST play the ENTIRE 4 Quarters. This game will use The Special Blowout Rules for final score, where it is tabulated by how many points you have won the game by. [Ex. If you beat the computer 21-3, your final score will then be 18, which is how many points you've won by.]
    Submission MessageHad blowout of 212 a few hours earlier which I uploaded not realizing I had Save Records ON. So I canceled that submission and redid it with the proper settings. Ended up with a blowout of 211 this time.

VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,369

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Twitch Channel(s)
    View Channel: retroworldseries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    What happened to that one point? ;)

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Twitch Channel(s)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah I know. Wasn't hitting the three's like I did the first go round. Played much better defense though so about the same result.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Twitch Channel(s)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    bumpity bump

About us
The official home of video game world records and player rankings. Founded in 1981, Twin Galaxies(tm) is the most preeminent professional organization focused on video game player achievement, recognition and world record keeping in the world. It is where competitive video game rules are officially set, player performances are measured/adjudicated, and official records/wikis are logged, maintained and updated. TwinGalaxies.com is comprehensive utility and platform that facilitates community and provides structure and parameter to video game playing achievement. It operates the Twin Galaxies website (www.twingalaxies.com) and has published multiple editions of its 984-page book containing scores compiled since 1981 known as the Twin Galaxies Official Video Game & Pinball Book of World Records, with the Arcade Volume included. Editions of the Guinness Book of World Records - Gamers Edition have also been published in conjunction with Twin Galaxies authoritative scores included. Twin Galaxies founded the U.S. National Video Game Team on July 25, 1983
Join us