Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Jetpack joyride - longest distance traveled with a specific vehicle

Good Day, guys.

In Jetpack joyride are several vehicels available to use.

My Idea is to establish records tracks for each vehicle.

Sone one record with profit bird, one with S.A.M, and so on. All modificafions for a vehicle are allowed, too, cause they don't change play.
    the distance should be measured from the beginning, when player hits succesfully the box until the meter number, if vehicle explodes by hitting a zapper or missile. No ads should be allowed. No cracked games and so on, all combinations of gadgets are allowed, but only two. (No money should be paid to get a record. It is about skills, not about banking account). If someone purchased special vehicles, it is not a problem (sleigh of awesome), also vehicles from special events, like Back to the Future.

What is your opinion? Do you think, this track is relevant for you?

VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,460

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Twitch Channel(s)
    View Channel: timmell
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I like the rule set above. My personal interest in the game is just how far you can go (total), without buy- ins. I wouldn't likely to submit for these.

VERIFIED VERIFIED Credibility: 2,111

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Twitch Channel(s)
    View Channel: RoyalLance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    The Vehicle variation seems feasible, but you have to consider that when you get hit in a vehicle or S.A.M., the distance does not pause; it keeps moving. This can lead to arguments to which number jot down as the proper distance unless TG adds slow motion to this.

Actually if farthest distance without any bombs, extra lives, or spins became the mainstay track, I would be happy.

About us
The official home of video game world records and player rankings. Founded in 1981, Twin Galaxies(tm) is the most preeminent professional organization focused on video game player achievement, recognition and world record keeping in the world. It is where competitive video game rules are officially set, player performances are measured/adjudicated, and official records/wikis are logged, maintained and updated. TwinGalaxies.com is comprehensive utility and platform that facilitates community and provides structure and parameter to video game playing achievement. It operates the Twin Galaxies website (www.twingalaxies.com) and has published multiple editions of its 984-page book containing scores compiled since 1981 known as the Twin Galaxies Official Video Game & Pinball Book of World Records, with the Arcade Volume included. Editions of the Guinness Book of World Records - Gamers Edition have also been published in conjunction with Twin Galaxies authoritative scores included. Twin Galaxies founded the U.S. National Video Game Team on July 25, 1983
Join us
Register The Facebook Platform