thread

PlayStation 4 - Trackmania Turbo - White Series 08 - Fastest Time - 19.69 - Shaun Michaud

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Trackmania Turbo - White Series 08 - Fastest Time - 19.69 - Shaun Michaud

White Series 08 - Fastest Time
    Score Trackhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199808
    Rules

This track is for official "Solo Campaign" entries only. Time entered is that displayed at the completion of the track. Any shortcuts are permissible within the game confines. As all vehicles skins do not change the mechanics of the game, player may choose an alternative skin where they have the facility. Players may not pause game play.
    Submission MessageThis is one of the odd tracks that going too fast results in a slower time. To achieve the best time, you need to land the car at the very beginning of the turbo patch after the "big" jump. Good enough for 2nd place on the TG scoreboard. Congratulation to Brandon Finton for putting up a great time.

The attempt starts at 20m 6s.
    Thanks HugDD thanked for this post
    Likes HugDD, Max, Desidious liked this post
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 30,403
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Congrats on a great run Shaun! Brandon must have really killed it. I'll have to go back and revisit that one. Adjudicating this game never gets old.

Voting Yes.
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy, Desidious thanked for this post
    Likes HugDD, Desidious liked this post
  3. Accepted.

Great video intro too Shaun. I've been meaning to note that for a while now.
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  4. Quote Originally Posted by creech View Post
    Congrats on a great run Shaun! Brandon must have really killed it. I'll have to go back and revisit that one. Adjudicating this game never gets old.

Voting Yes.
    Welcome back Creech! - You should definitely check out Brandon's submission. He ended up clipping the top of the bridge and flipped the car end-over-end, landing squarely on four wheels in the turbo zone. The longer you stay in the air, the slower the overall time. Hitting the top of the bridge pushed his car down faster than the normal gravity pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Accepted.

Great video intro too Shaun. I've been meaning to note that for a while now.
    Thanks Max - I found the countdown timer on a video rendering software the came with new capture device I bought about 2 months ago. I created the flash effect by adding color panels with short duration.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

~ John Wooden
    Thanks Desidious thanked for this post
    Likes Max, Desidious liked this post