Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Question regarding voting on submissions

Fairly new to submitting scores and Twin Galaxies but believe there is anomaly (maybe it's intended)

So you can submit a score and then if you go back into adjudication, you can vote on your own submission?

If you are correct you will gain CP and also 1 SP (assuming you wouldn't vote no on your own submission and you placed enough emphasis on being accurate with the submission it would almost certainly go through)

For info I have not done it and have no intention of doing so as I think it's not in the spirit of the TGSAP
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,310
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Good question. Klicking on yes will also bring your attempt back on the main page for recent submission activity.
    Thanks cuda thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 6,114
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: rogerpoco48
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    60 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    My dipswitch thing was an anomaly-I "play by the rules", but never really have to read them.

"Right" is "Right", and I believe in my own inherent ideas of "fairness".

If you are an adjudicator, and do your due diligence to help others, then you, IMO, gain rights through experience.

If you obtained the score yourself, and you know for an absolute fact that you played above board-ABSOLUTELY, vote Yes on your own submission.
    If you are being honest with yourself on the submission, then you are more certain about your own subs than you can ever be about anyone else's, even if you know/love/trust them.

A bit long, sorry, Just my opinion.
  4. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    Fairly new to submitting scores and Twin Galaxies but believe there is anomaly (maybe it's intended)

So you can submit a score and then if you go back into adjudication, you can vote on your own submission?

If you are correct you will gain CP and also 1 SP (assuming you wouldn't vote no on your own submission and you placed enough emphasis on being accurate with the submission it would almost certainly go through)

For info I have not done it and have no intention of doing so as I think it's not in the spirit of the TGSAP
    Well, when you submit the score, assuming you believe your own submission is cool, you vote yes on it. I did that once and the MGL settings were different than the tg Cuda, haha, then I didn't login for a week and it was rejected and I accepted because I thought it to be cool as most mgl rules are for TG.

Anyway......Well yes, you would gain cred points and sub point just like any other submission.
  5. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    But what you PROBABLY mean is if you adjudicate your own submissions that's all your purpose is right? Yeah, I guess your right.
  6. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    To be honest. I don't sub too much, there wont be answers, I'm a long member and I dont know where its heading
Join us