Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    Scott thanks again your efforts on resolving the data are very much appreciated.

Yup yesterday I was adjudicating some stuff at the bottom of the barrel. I pointed out the typo and voted NO on that Jared Oswald sonic run.

I don't care about cred. I care that a bunk score got into the database. Take away all the metrics and I'm still frustrated that this score made it in. The only thing the cred rating serves to me anymore is notification that something went awry if it drops.
    Dont thank my ass for anything
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  2. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Scott thanks again your efforts on resolving the data are very much appreciated.

Yup yesterday I was adjudicating some stuff at the bottom of the barrel. I pointed out the typo and voted NO on that Jared Oswald sonic run.

I don't care about cred. I care that a bunk score got into the database. Take away all the metrics and I'm still frustrated that this score made it in. The only thing the cred rating serves to me anymore is notification that something went awry if it drops.
    I dont care about cred bah bah bah
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,842
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: bensweeneyonbass
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Also YES Petric this is what needs to be implemented - a challenge system. I understand Jace made a remark on a SotG about the idea of a flood of negative activity when it's implemented but that will happen whenever it gets put in place no matter what. It's like removing a Band-Aid. One motion - right off!

I do not care about aspects of this site that have been implemented to make it more like a particular social media site. I don't care about the cred either. Submission points are a good thing and I like how that works so no beef there. In fact if any of the social media or credibility parts of this site are interfering with TGSAP I say booooo. It goes beyond not caring about them to actually disliking them and thinking they do harm.
  4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,842
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Jeff thanks for all your time adjudicating. Never once have I considered you a blind voter like I have for the occasional few others who do a lot of adjudicating. You and Nadalin and Degeneffe (just to name a few) are solid and consistent adjudicators. There are others I was just naming a few.

EDIT: Gotta pay respect to anyone who puts MAME batch file read outs on the MAME submissions. Terence and Pete are the two big ones but I know Scott and Jeremy have done so a lot too. It's a great bit of info for those who don't have the comfort level with the data or program to look at it that closely themselves.
  5. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Jeff thanks for all your time adjudicating. Never once have I considered you a blind voter like I have for the occasional few others who do a lot of adjudicating. You and Nadalin and Degeneffe (just to name a few) are solid and consistent adjudicators. There are others I was just naming a few.
    All I did was do my job, yes greg deg and nads, they certainly arent up to anything/.

Between you and me even though it;s not, everything you did here was upfront, their was no bs. I admire that. We have to be transparent so here it is. I'm not sure how many conversations I'll have with ya, but I want to say that you did it right. We've had our differences, but, we respect each other.

Thanks Ben, Creech
  6. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Basically what you think, you know, and for people that think other wise, open your mouths and talk ****, because it's disrespectful.

Jace doesnt care, who the tru e dudes are. Recognize man. Sweeney knows the truth man.
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,842
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Gotta keep it real man

Also I know I don't adjudicate much. I adjudicate enough to support my submission needs. I could do more. At least the system "works" enough to get me adjudicating in order to submit. I have a back log of stuff to submit so I'll be adjudicating for a while coming up.

I say that to say this - I will continue to go to the bottom of the barrel and try to clean up the old stuff. H1Z1 and the long ones that have been sitting for 6mo I aim to strike them into Accepted/Rejected and keep the queue fresh. This is significant because we may continue to see some Cred changes. Stay alert and watch your numbers.

Keep watching the skies... Lol
  8. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Gotta keep it real man

Also I know I don't adjudicate much. I adjudicate enough to support my submission needs. I could do more. At least the system "works" enough to get me adjudicating in order to submit. I have a back log of stuff to submit so I'll be adjudicating for a while coming up.

I say that to say this - I will continue to go to the bottom of the barrel and try to clean up the old stuff. H1Z1 and the long ones that have been sitting for 6mo I aim to strike them into Accepted/Rejected and keep the queue fresh. This is significant because we may continue to see some Cred changes. Stay alert and watch your numbers.

Keep watching the skies... Lol
    For someone to stand up for the truth, man, thanks Ben
  9. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I see you have read my negativity, but it's not about that, it was I adjudicate those believe me, I just need someone to believe.
  10. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 28,770
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I'm there Ben, I can't let the negatives effect the positives. Thanks bro
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Join us