thread

Corruption and Collusion: Who is Ryan Bland?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,935
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy Corruption and Collusion: Who is Ryan Bland?

On September 20, 2009 Ryan Bland was awarded to world record scores for Nightmare on Elmstreet Fastest Completion and Nightmare on Elmstreet Points. Both of these scores put Ryan Bland directly ahead of RJF (at the time) who was a bit of a thorn in the side of the adjudicating referee.

Name:  RyanBland_Questions_2.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  17.2 KB

Name:  RyanBland_Questions_3.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  22.0 KB

Here you see Patrick Patterson (former referee) congratulating Ryan in a blog post that very same day:

Name:  RyanBland_Questions_1.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  207.8 KB

I might be wrong here, but I cannot find any trace of Ryan Bland on the website. No user account, no other scores.

Questions
    1. Is Ryan Bland a real person?
    2. How likely is it that a player would only ever compete on one game and get the world record for both tracks?
    3. How likely is it that the two scores beaten that day would belong to the person who was annoying the very same referee that adjudicated the scores?
    4. How likely is it that a player would take the time to record and mail in scores, achieve two world records and not sign up for an account or leave any trace on social media?

If any former referees or active members of the community from that time period could weigh in here, it would be much appreciated. Evidence is being gathered by multiple members today in preparation for when the challenge feature becomes available.

Of course, if Ryan M Bland came forward with an explanation that would be excellent.
    --My TG Blog--
    --Long live the neon glow--

--Arcade Photographer of All Time--
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 30,003
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    24 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I think your a bat**** weirdo. That gets off on other gamers.
    Thanks datagod thanked for this post
    Likes datagod, Fly liked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,935
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by creech View Post
    I think your a bat**** weirdo. That gets off on other gamers.
    This thread is for the sober grownups screech.
    --My TG Blog--

4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 6,483
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: snowflaketg
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    definitely subscribing. I have no evidence of my own to the add, but I look forward to seeing any results this turns up as well as the implications when added to the other evidence that is established of corruption and collusion. And to think, all of this could've been avoided of Rudy just paid the price of one chicken wing dinner to get his scores approved.

you know what, the more i think of it, i'm gonna end this now. There's been to much hate only growing. If wings and beer can end this war i'm buying. We can even do some friendly thumb wrestling at dinner to work out our agression towards each other.
    Thanks datagod thanked for this post
    Likes datagod, bensweeneyonbass liked this post
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 22,939
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Bill........

1. Is Ryan Bland a real person?
    I have no idea

1. How likely is it that a player would only ever compete on one game and get the world record for both tracks?
    Given the amount of submissions that TG has taken over the years, it would be very improbable that this situation hasn't occurred multiple times (take my ZK submissions for example)

1. How likely is it that the two scores beaten that day would belong to the person who was annoying the very same referee that adjudicated the scores?
    Since that ref might have been the only ref for that platform, then it's very high probability of nothing unusual about that scenario .

1. How likely is it that a player would take the time to record and mail in scores, achieve two world records and not sign up for an account or leave any trace on social media?
    Once again, given the amount of players that have submitted to TG, it's a given that lots wouldn't have bothered to make any comment on the forum. He may have used a user name that you don't know about?

Was an active account even needed in those days to submit??

Bill, you're not going to win a challenge based on speculation.

Good luck though.

john

Thanks datagod, jjt_defender thanked for this post
  6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,935
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    Hi Bill........
    Once again, given the amount of players that have submitted to TG, it's a given that lots wouldn't have bothered to make any comment on the forum. He may have used a user name that you don't know about?
    Very good points John. With so many submissions there may be many more fake entries in the database. I bet the database has all the official answers such as the person's real name, their address, etc.
    --My TG Blog--

Likes ThroughtonsHeir liked this post
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,394
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    Hi Bill........

I have no idea

Given the amount of submissions that TG has taken over the years, it would be very improbable that this situation hasn't occurred multiple times (take my ZK submissions for example)

Since that ref might have been the only ref for that platform, then it's very high probability of nothing unusual about that scenario .

Bill, you're not going to win a challenge based on speculation.

Good luck though.

john

There is no speculation here I will keep this professional as promised but wake up, the patterns for YEARS Patrick changed scores, settings was caught cheating he own submissions and ever
    created FAKE PEOPLE submitting

I have a Medical Director paid to research dental and medical RECORDS Ryan Bland does not Exist, there are Ryan Blands in the word YES. The one that submitted here never did the submission was fake and done by someone else, Rodgers wanted to revolke the challenge due ti the fact NO resets were done he fried the system to get the houses lined up, we seen frying in some 2600 submissions lately too, holding down the reset button is frying, multiple resets is ok. I will note at the end of the video there is a cut off of parts of the submission not a camera cut out but, parts missing....

Rodgers told grace this was not ok and to Find Bland and nobody can find him

#2 Elevator Action in a PM Kelly and Patrick planned to change the rules against me to let Pecchi take down my score and allowed him to sumbit before I could defend, this was done on my Birthday LOOK It up May 27th

#3 Jaws The score briefly after It was Suppose to be beaten by Furrer who in fact to date never showed ANY of his game plays, the score by Kelly and Patrick in PM was discussed and granfathered RIGHT after Furrer put his score in, blocking me from defending my title and sandbagging me. Unknown fact I had a submission pending in Patricks possession when this occured!!!!

#4 Jack Weirs WEIRS seriously ? Like Brett Weir? Jerky Boys ?

No Jack Weirs Exists but yet somehow after I sent a PM to Patrick Jack Weirs was born and had the same score the on l same week I sent mine in on Lethal Weapon No posts no scores after or before no MEDICAL RECORDS OR DENTAL we checked!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Mark Merica No man in the USA or World with that Name, yet he submitted to Patrick a Rad Racer score, a cheating fake Pinball NES score look it up the score is not possible.....

And funny a Home Alone score Beating me Illegally of course same week I notified Patrick of my tape, that submits tying me 24 hrs later both overnight after I told Patrick my Overnight was coming!!!!!!!!!!!! Not including his short comings of me having to call Nintendo Power and get the facts of the Home Alone power tips.....

Which proved Patrick didn't watch entire submissions of ANYONE Jace can see this in his Archived private messages with messages to Melissa as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of Patrick honoring the real score he could not take he was incompetent and in the wrong he changed the rules!!!!!! IN PM Kelly and Patrick planned that too

#6 Patrick Tried to sell our submission he held at will I have the emails I tried to fool him and buy came close!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where is Ryan Bland, Marc Merica, Jack Weirs

Lying Brand ????? Marc America???? Brett Weirs????

Keep in mind this is the same former referee verified all these scores, cheated on his own submissions had his wife try to enter a fake DK score, and was caught entering his own scores tampering with the Data base and last but not least grandfathering his horrible weak scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The same referee NEVER got a score on Lock and Chase I have seen his FB private PMs he

By the Way Cat Despira confirmed this

Patrick let nobody else play lock and chase and had a fake score put in the data base, no referee confirmed his score EVER, no video or screen shots.....

This is the same referee that also stole Videos and put them on youtube and got them taken down for major violations!!!

The same Referee shoved a person down at DK Weibe and Bill years back asking of me!!!!!!!!!!! the person is Ben Davidson ask him great friend of Todd Rodgers!!!!!!!!!!!

This same referee set me up with Cat for failure on Splatterhouse it failed alright however the DAMAGE was done!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are facts the same person was bashing saving and preserving scores and products now suddenly is a savoir for them????

Following obituaries and locations to dig holes on private properties????? you think it's ok

Nobody finds old stuff for nothing in 2017 at any thrift or garage sale EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I know because in the 90s I was a dumpster diver
    Rudy J. Ferretti

Two time Splatterhouse Arcade World Champion 2012 & 2016
    708,000 Highest Score in the World on Arcade or Mame

3 Time Splatterhouse TG16 World Champion Highest Score Period 782,700

The Console Player of the Century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first 0 score in gaming ever on any complete game or arcade, most perfect/max NES scores

https://www.youtube.com/user/trtomkitinholloywood My work not theirs

https://www.facebook.com/RudyJFerretti
    Thanks datagod, jjt_defender thanked for this post
    Likes datagod, jjt_defender liked this post
  8. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,394
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Lexmark and some others do not care or get it because number one they were not here and or because it don't effect them!!!!!!!

Remember I was here before MOST of you 2002-2003 Fact well before DK KOK garbage and I am nearly the LAST active of the 2002-2003 era I seen it all

JACE PLEASE RELEASE THE ARCHIVES AND PATRICKS PM's or just say OK

so WE CAN
    Rudy J. Ferretti

The Console Player of the Century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first 0 score in gaming ever on any complete game or arcade, most perfect/max NES scores

Thanks jjt_defender thanked for this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  9. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,394
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Patricks history Not counting the Numerous lies and Scandals he was caught in, and of course legal troubles with Pete and others!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rudy J. Ferretti

Thanks jjt_defender thanked for this post
    Likes datagod, jjt_defender liked this post
  10. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 22,939
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    Lexmark and some others do not care or get it because number one they were not here and or because it don't effect them!!!!!!!
    All I did,Rudy, was answer some questions that Bill asked. Nothing more, nothing less!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    I have a Medical Director paid to research dental and medical RECORDS Ryan Bland does not Exist
    I'm curious...what were they searching for, do you have a picture or x-ray of Ryans teeth?

john

Likes JasonV91 liked this post
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast