thread

Corruption and Collusion: Who is Ryan Bland?

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 6,171
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: snowflaketg
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    wow! lol! that response is amazing, it's basically a confession, his own lies are revealing.

I'll often give the example of if someone says "I'm mute" the simple fact they said it proves it a lie. Some lies are so transparent. Well anyone that says they refused to turn over evidence out of bitterness, anyone who says they destroyed evience on air to make a point clearly is an emotional person who doenst care about rules. If its true, well then its true and we know we're dealing with someone who cares not for rules but only cares for revenge. If not true, well then saying something not true is proof of being a liar, additionally it at least shows he thought it was a good story that makes him look good, he's so far gone from dealing with normal humans that he actually thinks talking about destroying evidence puts him a good light. If he thinks thats the good version can you imagine what the true version is!

In addition to that the whole story reads odd. He coincidentally had to be in the hospital the one day he could send the tapes? Why not send a day after, why never send any time earlier? Everyone is out to ***** him, even the owner at the time? well that reads partially true, he does manage to make everyone hate him, but most people treat their enemies with some respect, do we really believe he did everything right and everyone else just abused him so much he snapped?

And finally, full disclose, my bias revealed. I've known for a while this man is well hated, i've heard both sides, and those who hate him were a mix of loud people like rudy who had trouble gaining trust, but also some quiter people i did deeply trust that eventually opened up. Still, I wasnt that interested. Than some of you may recall not that long back I set the record for Q*Bert's Qubes. It got a lot of attention (thank you everyone, I really felt the love ). The jealous hater he is, he wanted some attention but refused to cross promote so he just made some FB status talking about how much he loved qubes but refused to give any link about me or even say be name. Whatever though right? That only counts as a mild annoyance, im over it, but oh know, the plot thickens. His side kick wants to step it a take further and accuses me of harassing for 4 years --funny, considering I only even learned either of them existed 1 year ago, i've had zero interation with her and only one interaction with him where I actually apologized over my "i got a packet video" to him. I've only even known about tg for 2 years and 2 months. But now here I am being accused of a crime just because I got attention over a game score that they wanted for themselves. "But thats just her making the accusation, not him". well yes at first, till he responds with "There's a reason I didnt mention his name" -- indicating he agrees i'm a criminal. Why? Just cause for one weekend people paid attention to me and then quickly forgot about me? Just cause I got attention for one day he hates me and is willing to slander me?

now yes, that makes me all biased, but it also says something about him. He's not even a part of TG anymore but he's still out to slander and attack anyone relate to TG that achieves anything he's jealous of. Accusing people of a crime is for worse than faking scores. Thats what a dangeour person he is, he's not above false legal accusations. I've seen the public comments he's made of Jace to out of jealousy. I've seen the comments he's made of others. Rudy, at his very first was rude, but harmless. PSP at his average is not simply corrupt but is a danger. Hurling false accustions of crimes definitely crosses the line to being a dangerous human being who should not be welcome among civilized humans.
    Thanks Rudy J. Ferretti, datagod thanked for this post
    Likes Rudy J. Ferretti, datagod liked this post
  • VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,351
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    • WARNING GRAPHIC MATERIAL NOT EDITED !!!!!!
    • VIEWERS ADVISED
    • 29 June 2011

• 29/06/2011 13:19

Original Rudy J. Ferretti

do u have the papers for my score challenge from before you left you should have it in ur email

fwd please

• 29/06/2011 13:21

Facebook User

everything I had pending when I left TGI was turned over to them at that time. I have 20 tons of work on a 5 ton plate right now, none of which is related to Twin Galaxies, so if they can't find what they need themselves it'll have to wait until my own work is done.

Ok when you find it FWD please thanks

Ill get it to Tim Stodden

Do u remember who u turned it over to

• 29/06/2011 13:24

Facebook User

I forwarded info on every pending task I had to David the day I left. Now, not to sound rude, but please... I don't do TGI work anymore... and until I catch up on what I have to do to for my own interests at the moment I care not to tread back into those waters.

It's fine scott

• 29/06/2011 13:25

Facebook User
    • PART 1
    Rudy J. Ferretti

Two time Splatterhouse Arcade World Champion 2012 & 2016
    708,000 Highest Score in the World on Arcade or Mame

3 Time Splatterhouse TG16 World Champion Highest Score Period 782,700

The Console Player of the Century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first 0 score in gaming ever on any complete game or arcade, most perfect/max NES scores

https://www.youtube.com/user/trtomkitinholloywood My work not theirs

https://www.facebook.com/RudyJFerretti
    Thanks datagod thanked for this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    • 29 June 2011

• 29/06/2011 13:19

do u have the papers for my score challenge from before you left you should have it in ur email

fwd please

Facebook User

everything I had pending when I left TGI was turned over to them at that time. I have 20 tons of work on a 5 ton plate right now, none of which is related to Twin Galaxies, so if they can't find what they need themselves it'll have to wait until my own work is done.

Ok when you find it FWD please thanks

Ill get it to Tim Stodden

Do u remember who u turned it over to

Facebook User

I forwarded info on every pending task I had to David the day I left. Now, not to sound rude, but please... I don't do TGI work anymore... and until I catch up on what I have to do to for my own interests at the moment I care not to tread back into those waters.

It's fine scott

Facebook User

if anything is needed from me it will have to wait.. I'm 20 days behind with sponsors and a TV network noting my moves

Ok

Facebook User

thanks man. more soon.

Hope I can be part of projects eventuallyPART 2
    Rudy J. Ferretti

The Console Player of the Century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first 0 score in gaming ever on any complete game or arcade, most perfect/max NES scores

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

• Facebook User

STOP. NO MORE REPLIES. STOP. Talk Monday.
    • 10 October 2011

• 10/10/2011 09:19

Ok it's monday what's up
    • 10 October 2011

• 10/10/2011 14:41

Facebook User

Well, we have a problem given some of your recent and not so recent public behaviors. Given some of the business dealings I have pending combined with the trouble you've brought onto yourself over time he is suggested I decline doing any sort of interview with you at this time.
      I have no ill will toward you personally and still hope to see you use that passion to help build things toward what you want to see happen instead of spending so much time on others, but given what all I have in the works I take his advice very seriously and have no other option at this time.

• 10/10/2011 14:56

That's up to you

If and when ur ready you knwo how to reach me
    • 19 October 2011

• 19/10/2011 09:37

Unreal man ya know it's one thing we have our issues and another for you to ct childish to me all the time or decline an interview, BUT how dare you NOT do your job by sending out that DVD to get this score challenge taken care of as you said u FWD: it over a year ago and I just found out you still have NOT sent the DVD you already NEARLY cost me a score due to poor judgement and work and I will NOT lose another one because of you send that DVD right away stop pocrastinating WTF man, now I'm ****ING pissed and with a good reason

• 19/10/2011 09:42

Facebook User

The DVD is in storage. The storage unit is not here. I have my work, a wife and two kids that come first, not to mention that I've been ill and bedridden over the past several days and only now getting up and around.
      Long story short: digging up that DVD is not priority #1 and not something I'm going to drop everything else to go get. It is not part of my job in any way to do so, and it was only recently that I was asked to send it. I will get out there as soon as I can, just like I told Pete yesterday.
      I suggest you check yourself here. I am not impressed by those who speak to me in this way and it's honestly going to put me off on going out there to get it and mail it. Do not message me on the subject again.

• 19/10/2011 10:07

Oh whatever you HAD months and months to do it NO excuse put it off anymore and Ill go public about it TRY me.....GET IT DONE I'm NOT Rocky Rose, and don't message me back on this subject either you should have sent it MONTHS ago
      PART 3

REPLY - So the challenge was NEARLY ONE YEAR OLD and he blindsided it for SEVERAL MONTHS
    Rudy J. Ferretti

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    If you go to his facebook page today youtube replies even past business failures he speaks ill on same levels to anyone!!!!!
    Rudy J. Ferretti

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Keep in mind folks this is ONE incident he had all the same excuses with Home Alone just minus the Kidney Stones!!!!!!

In another Incident with Others it's Diverticuitus it's called stop eating fast food & days a week
    Rudy J. Ferretti

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Potential posts or replies from Patrick

I never said that Rudy Edited it

I may or may not have said those things I was not in my right mind at the time

I can say and do as I please

You don't know the whole story

I got 100s of emails and calls

ONE RESPONSE HE CANNOT SAY IS HE DIDN'T LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rudy J. Ferretti

• While we are on the topic of fake accounts, a Bob Rumson just contacted me on facebook. Apparently if you google Ryan Bland, there are people with that name. Ergo, the fake account is real and the phony score should stand.

Thanks Bob!

Name:  BobRumson_1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  37.3 KB

Name:  BobRumson_5.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  43.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by datagod; Today at 05:24 AM.
    --My TG Blog--
    --Long live the neon glow--

--Arcade Photographer of All Time--
    Thanks Rudy J. Ferretti thanked for this post
    Likes Rudy J. Ferretti liked this post
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I got rude messages from this person before

I project it's Patrick, Melissa, Cat, Mel Pardise, or one of his sidekicks like Rachel or a freaks and geeks guy

possibly Timmy

Conclusion : If Patrick didn't know him speak to him or had proof when I spoke to him on the phone in 2012

HE does not exist
    Rudy J. Ferretti

• VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,187
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: settleitonthescreen
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy J. Ferretti View Post
    • WARNING GRAPHIC MATERIAL NOT EDITED !!!!!!
    • VIEWERS ADVISED
    • 29 June 2011

It's fine scott

Facebook User
    • PART 1
    you called him Scott. Ha
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3