thread

PlayStation 4 - The Crew - Scramble Skill 1 [Score] - 4,409 - Shaun Michaud

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - The Crew - Scramble Skill 1 [Score] - 4,409 - Shaun Michaud

Scramble Skill 1 [Score]
    Score Trackhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205291
    Rules

Player may use any vehicle with any upgrades as limited by the game for the challenge. Where an option, must be played in Solo mode. Score taken from the results screen on successful completion of the challenge. For additional transparency, it is recommended that the player include the make, model, and performance level of the vehicle used to complete the skill challenge or mission.
    Submission MessageHello Community -

"That there truck's got them big ole tires". For this skill challenge, I used the 2004 Dodge RAM SRT-10 - Monster Truck Class - 1277 Performance Level. Stick around after the skill is completed as a do what one should do with a monster truck, run over everything.

The attempt for the submitted score starts at 11m 03s.

Thanks for watching and buckle-up!

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked for this post
  2. Accepted.

Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

That's what I was looking for.

Other than the Jersey barrier stymieing any forward movement whatsoever, I was pleased with the post skill show.

Name:  aatruck.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  25.1 KB
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  3. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 22,835
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    50 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Accepted Awesome Game I JJT Johnny Love the FAST CAR's

The Crew -

Scramble Skill 1

Run Starts at 11:03 of the video

Name:  2017_05_21_19_01_222.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  60.6 KB

The Crew -

Scramble Skill 1

Is Selected at 2:13 of the video

Name:  2017_05_21_18_59_271.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  64.5 KB

PlayStation 4 - The Crew - Scramble Skill 1 [Score] - 4,409 - Final Score is at 12:10 of the video

Name:  2017_05_21_19_03_313.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  56.5 KB

RulesPlayer may use any vehicle with any upgrades as limited by the game for the challenge.

Where an option, must be played in Solo mode.

Score taken from the results screen on successful completion of the challenge.

For additional transparency, it is recommended that the player include the make, model, and performance level of the vehicle used to complete the skill challenge or mission.

JJT_Defender

Honored Veteran

Credibility: 22,721

Submission Points: 11,973 + 60 for Sponsor = 12,033

I JJT am Undefeated Against the Best Players on the Modern Racing Arcade Game Fast & the Furious Super Cars in 42 Cities & Different States & Beating The Best Fast & the Furious Super Cars Players & All their 1st Place 27 Race Track Times I JJT Johnny Raced them in the Best of 3,5, & 7 Races with 2,376 Victories in 7 Years with only 36 Loses Never Losing a Series of Races

Hello GCS from Vista, California & Jason Newman P99, I Challenge You on Fast & the Furious Super Cars Best of 7 Races at Main Event

&
    Classic Game Fest Gives Top Billing to Walter Day and Billy Mitchell! biggest Retro Gaming Convention in Texas held in Austin

I JJT Dominate Presently the Modern Arcade Games 51 with First Place & Highest Scores & Fastest Times were I Live

Especially the Modern Arcade Game Fast & the Furious Super Cars by Raw Thrills Owned By Eugene Jarvis

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin, Texas

Most have only Seen My Automatic Race Track Times which are 3.5 Seconds to 9 Seconds Slower than my Manual Race Track Times

"I JJT Johnny been Holding Back having Fun I JJT Can Go a Lot Faster!" I JJT Johnny Broken Every Race Track Time Barrier On the Modern Arcade Racing Game Fast & Furious Super Cars that was thought to be Impossible I did it.

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin,Texas

I JJT Johnny Play at Main Event, on Monday Night Madness 3 Specials for $10.95 Unlimited Game Card from 4pm to 2 am in the Morning ,

Dave n Busters Sunday $10.00 Unlimited Game Card from 10am to 12 Midnight

Sometimes at Austin Park Amusement on Tuesday & Thursday $12.00 + $5.00 for Buffet & Unlimited Game Card from 11 am to 11 pm

I JJT Have No Problem Mastering Video Games.

I JJT Johnny Live in Austin,Texas

Your Welcome to Call Main Event,Dave n Busters in Austin,Texas, Austin Park Amusement & Bowling in Pflugerville,Texas

The Managers, Tech & Workers Know Me Really well for Getting Highest Score & Fastest Times on different Modern Arcade Games.

Come By Check My Scores & Times & Try to Beat them & Play Against Me.

Adjudicated Video Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy in Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Adjudication Archives &

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 12,033 at .99751305645% Accuracy