Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Submission points disappearing???

Is there some new feature here at TG that subtracts your submission points for not adjudicating enough or something???

The last time I logged in I had 6 submission points, then when I logged in today I have -3.

How can i have a negative number of submission points???
    Wouldn't it stop at zero and not let me use more???

Somehow I lost 9 points to go from positive 6 to negative 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vKd_vZQ7H8
    Last edited by Conjured Entertainment; 06-17-2017 at 07:04 PM.
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 54,116
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjured Entertainment View Post
    The last time I logged in I had 6 submission points, then when I logged in today I have -3.
    Hehe, Brian, I saw the proof for myself when you reached out to me! :) Funny, we all know the default submission points is -1 for the free submission notation that throws pretty much everyone off the first time they see it. I was curious myself if you could sink below zero, but who knows what's for real in this instance! -Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
Join us