thread

Captcha Validations - Three (3) for a Single Post ??

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,574
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Captcha Validations - Three (3) for a Single Post ??

Jace, I realize that having "Captcha" image verifications that you are not a robot helps to block spam, but I was just asked to do three (3) back-to-back image validations for an edit of a single post !! That is excessive and ANNOYING :(

Post number 425 on this thread.

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...reboard/page43
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: spectredk
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    64 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    The Captcha for wallposts is broken. I wrote this long wallpost and pressed save draft. Took me to a blank page where I had to check the box. Returned me to a blank Twin Galaxies page, long wallpost LOST!

Ok, I re-wrote the whole thing in notepad. Copied it to Twin Galaxies wall and pressed Submit. Took me to the Captcha page and it returned me to a blank Twin Galaxies page, long wallpost lost...

sent the whole text to my email and tried to post it on my phone. Same deal... returns me to a blank Twin Galaxies page (only top and bottom) without posting anything.
    @Jace Hall @TWIN GALAXIES @admin staff
    [Twitch: spectredk],[Youtube: spring79],[Twitter: @Sp3c7r3DK]
    aka Jacob Spring and Twin Galaxies Arcade World Record holder on Metal Slug Supervehicle-001
  3. VERIFIED CUSTODIAN Credibility: 10,500
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: 123
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi All

The captcha problem should be resolved now . Please let me know if you still face any problems

Regards
    Twingalaxies Staff

Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    The Captcha for wallposts is broken. I wrote this long wallpost and pressed save draft. Took me to a blank page where I had to check the box. Returned me to a blank Twin Galaxies page, long wallpost LOST!

Ok, I re-wrote the whole thing in notepad. Copied it to Twin Galaxies wall and pressed Submit. Took me to the Captcha page and it returned me to a blank Twin Galaxies page, long wallpost lost...

sent the whole text to my email and tried to post it on my phone. Same deal... returns me to a blank Twin Galaxies page (only top and bottom) without posting anything.
    @Jace Hall @TWIN GALAXIES @admin staff
Join us