Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

"Follows"

Is there a way to see who, according to your forum profile stats, you are "following" ?

I saw that on one of my posts it indicated "Follows" as 29, but I do not recall clicking follow on anything.

Is this on a gamer-basis or a specific post-basis ? In any event, how can I see ?

Thansk.

Robert
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 10,789
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: magrinder
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Is there a way to see who, according to your forum profile stats, you are "following" ?

I saw that on one of my posts it indicated "Follows" as 29, but I do not recall clicking follow on anything.

Is this on a gamer-basis or a specific post-basis ? In any event, how can I see ?

Thansk.

Robert
    Anyone on your friends list will be automatically followed. I think TG adds some TG related accounts to everyone's list too.

Head to your personal main page (see image below), then click on the "following" or "followers" links. These links are a bit hidden but you can locate them in blue boxes at the very bottom, left hand center of the image below just underneath the rankings and wall headings. Once you get there you'll see the lists you are seeking. You'll also see that the lists of names repeat themselves over and over and over again. Just ignore that... :D

Name:  aafollower.JPG
Views: 31
Size:  59.0 KB

Thanks D.B. Cooper thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 10,789
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: magrinder
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Oops. Missed one important step. Click on your "social" tab to see the little blue box links.

Join us