thread

Dispute: Matthew Felix - Game Boy / Game Boy Color - The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Fastest Completion - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 01:22:57.0

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
  1. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I hear on here by someone of wind in the rain not even a factor to gaming

I cheated NO

I never cheated on TG I used a slow PAL screen shot of a butthurt gamer on Retrocades SITE because I never wanted to play it again, now I admitted it DAY one no shame dont care, I ACTUALLY did the score on TG on REAL NSTC not slow weak PAL

It Was Gauntlet 2 NES

so whatever Rodrigo Cheated here on many occasions and SUBMITTED world records not on bum nothing retrocade and not on some screen shot of a WEAK pal submission which is NES on Training wheels

Can you Imagine Pinbot and 3d worldrunner lol easy maxes
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 18,420
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: starcrytas
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Reminder: you've been caught cheating too. Try not to lay it on so thick. ;)
    http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...343#post875343

BTW, let's try to stay on what this topic was intended for.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,364
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I'm voting in favor of the dispute, since the evidence points to a SGB being used. However, I would like Rodrigo to speak to this himself since he is an active member. Also, I feel it would be proper for someone to rip the video off Youtube and add it as an attachment here so it is part of the permanent record. I forget which member was doing that sort of thing recently.
  4. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    He wont as he avoids it EVERYONE that seen the archives Jace and others KNOW he cheated
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 18,420
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    View Channel: starcrytas
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    I'm voting in favor of the dispute, since the evidence points to a SGB being used. However, I would like Rodrigo to speak to this himself since he is an active member.
    @Siliconian
    Please come and speak on this topic for us!

Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Also, I feel it would be proper for someone to rip the video off Youtube and add it as an attachment here so it is part of the permanent record. I forget which member was doing that sort of thing recently.
    I believe Almighty Dreadlock was the one doing that sort of this.
  6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 16,387
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Guys,

There's nothing a lot to say, I will do a short commentary about this:

1. Yes, I did the record using the SBG cartridge, the evidence are in the video in my youtube channel, the final moments only (defeating the final boss), please, may free to attach the video here in the thread.

2. When I did the record in 2006, I don't had a information that SGB cartridge is not allowed for Speedrun, I did the record using SGB because is the only way to recording the gameboy games, why should I spend my time trying to do a record than is not allowed in TG rules? Why to submit a record for a referee verification if the game will be rejected? Why to let evidences in my youtube channel for a rejected submission?

3. The referee that verified the video also did not know the SBG cartridge is not allowed for speedruns, he could advise me the record could not be accepted because a SGB cartridge is not allowed, this never happened, the referee verified the video, there's nothing wrong during my record attempt, all ok, all under the rules, so the record was accepted!

4. Now, after 11 years, I received a e-mail from Matthew Felix talking about a SGB record, is not allowed and etc, etc, etc....what can I say.....nothing, right? It is a surprise for me, if you guys are saying the Zelda: Link's Awakening record must be fixed, may free to do that!

5. If you guys are talking is true, my vote is YES, the record must be fixed to 01:24:57.
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks Barthax, MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Love how you avoid the FACTS that you open admitted to cheating on the Private archives to several refs, which is why you are banned on other sites to submit scores.

What mind boggles me is that Jace allows you to submit after you cheated NOT once but on several occasions!!!!!!!!

You should not be trusted to be playing here!!!!!!!!!!

Ill leave it for others to decide, you didn't just take a screen shot and use it on another site, you used TAS, cheating devices and codes and a former ref allowed plenty of it
  8. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,448

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    Hi Guys,

There's nothing a lot to say, I will do a short commentary about this:

1. Yes, I did the record using the SBG cartridge, the evidence are in the video in my youtube channel, the final moments only (defeating the final boss), please, may free to attach the video here in the thread.

2. When I did the record in 2006, I don't had a information that SGB cartridge is not allowed for Speedrun, I did the record using SGB because is the only way to recording the gameboy games, why should I spend my time trying to do a record than is not allowed in TG rules? Why to submit a record for a referee verification if the game will be rejected? Why to let evidences in my youtube channel for a rejected submission?

3. The referee that verified the video also did not know the SBG cartridge is not allowed for speedruns, he could advise me the record could not be accepted because a SGB cartridge is not allowed, this never happened, the referee verified the video, there's nothing wrong during my record attempt, all ok, all under the rules, so the record was accepted!

4. Now, after 11 years, I received a e-mail from Matthew Felix talking about a SGB record, is not allowed and etc, etc, etc....what can I say.....nothing, right? It is a surprise for me, if you guys are saying the Zelda: Link's Awakening record must be fixed, may free to do that!

5. If you guys are talking is true, my vote is YES, the record must be fixed to 01:24:57.
    Thanks, Rodrigo. Everything tallies with the history I knew as well as what RTM has expressed on the forums elsewhere.

Footage attached.

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  9. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 16,387
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy J. Ferretti View Post
    Love how you avoid the FACTS that you open admitted to cheating on the Private archives to several refs, which is why you are banned on other sites to submit scores.

What mind boggles me is that Jace allows you to submit after you cheated NOT once but on several occasions!!!!!!!!

You should not be trusted to be playing here!!!!!!!!!!

Ill leave it for others to decide, you didn't just take a screen shot and use it on another site, you used TAS, cheating devices and codes and a former ref allowed plenty of it
    Do you forgot to take your madness pills this morning?

I never submited scores for other site, the speed demos archive members hate me because he want I submit my scores to they, I never did it because they call me cheater and many other thing since the beggining , like you are doing.

I never used TAS or other cheates devices, all my records was verified by Senior referees, Robert Mruczec, Kelly Frewin and Walter Day, do you need other more trustable referee to believe?

I had problems with Tom Duncan and Scott Stilphen too, I don't care if you are trying to boring me, peoples like you don't have credibility anywhere, because you don't have skills to play absolutely nothing, so you like to show the spectable to the public trying to unmask cheater games or make troubles in forums (to have some gaming activite, right?), no one likes you since ever, then we have to put up with.
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  10. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Okay Rodrigo be in Denial

So you NEVER said on private Archives to refs you cheated huh??????

You never got banned from other sites for cheating Huh??????

You never conspired with a REF to cheat either??????

Jace PLEASE release the archives already and get the cheaters BANNED for life
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Join us