Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    76 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Premium Track Filtering Bug

Hello - Something appears off when using the premium filtering box to aid in searching the database. It could be my misunderstanding of how a premium vs. non premium track is identified in the track header / description.

My assumption is that a premium track will always list Twin Galaxies as a track founder. If Twin Galaxies is not listed as a founder, the track is standard. I've found two examples within the same game (derivative tracks) where Twin Galaxies was listed as a founder but the track was omitted from the search result when the premium track filter was applied. I'm not sure if this is an isolated or systematic bug, or maybe an intentional design element. If it's the former, I've provide a few screen snips to help troubleshoot. Unfortunately, the search terms disappear once the magnifying glass icon is selected so I wasn't able to include it in the screen snips. I've included the search values I entered in the example for someone to replicate.

Thanks.

Example 1 - Without the Premium Filter (Search term = "Slopes of Gunung Kudus")
    Name:  image.png
Views: 12
Size:  79.8 KB

With the Premium Filter (Search term = "Slopes of Gunung Kudus")
Views: 12
Size:  12.6 KB
    Last edited by MyOwnWorstEnemy; 08-20-2017 at 06:49 AM.
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 14,262
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    76 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Example #2 Without the Premium Filter (Search term = "Gunung Raya Downhill")
    Attachment 36191

With the Premium Filter (Search term = "Gunung Raya Downhill")

Views: 15
Size:  12.5 KB
    "All persons ought to endeavor to follow what is right, and not what is established."

~Aristotle
Join us