thread

Posting supporting evidence to new "dispute" thread?

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,253

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Posting supporting evidence to new "dispute" thread?

Hi,

I just wanted to ask of TG whether a new dispute could be used to post supporting evidence before someone else generates the dispute? For example, posting supporting footage of a pre-TGSAP achievement as a new dispute against the score. Ethically correct, discouraged or encouraged?

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,298
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Hi,

I just wanted to ask of TG whether a new dispute could be used to post supporting evidence before someone else generates the dispute? For example, posting supporting footage of a pre-TGSAP achievement as a new dispute against the score. Ethically correct, discouraged or encouraged?
    If I understand correctly, you are saying the evidence pertains to the original score and the evidince is what existed before TGSAP?

If no dispute is opened, then there is not real place to put this evidence that supports the original score. Very interesting. At the very least you should make a thread in the forums and post it there.

Opening a dispute would call the original score into question which I don't think would be the correct path to follow.

Just my opinion
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 27,253

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    If I understand correctly, you are saying the evidence pertains to the original score and the evidince is what existed before TGSAP?
    You do. :)

If no dispute is opened, then there is not real place to put this evidence that supports the original score. Very interesting. At the very least you should make a thread in the forums and post it there.
    There's only two methods of upload which get the footage into the TG's own archive: submission and dispute. I could host at a third-party site but that could get taken down in time but uploading into TG, it should live with the score that way.

Opening a dispute would call the original score into question which I don't think would be the correct path to follow.

Just my opinion
    Yeah, it's counter-intuitive to "not dispute" by opening a dispute. Hence the question here...

Just for the record: I'm not about to go uploading oodles of old footage. ;)

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Likes datagod, HugDD liked this post
Join us