thread

Dispute: Jeremy Young - Arcade - Donkey Kong - Points [Hammer Allowed] - Player: Billy L Mitchell - Score: 1,062,800

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 109 of 142 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1413
  1. 02-13-2018, 06:14 PM
    Joel West has no clue what he is talking about. At all. He said so many inaccurate about TG. I'm not defending TG at all, but holy **** it was very clear he doesn't have a clue what the dispute system is about, how it works, or why Billy's score is being disputed. He said it in the interview like he did in that post MaximumSteve posted, "Why is this score even being disputed? It's not even in the top 10." That's the mind set the dispute evidence is going up against. Some of them think Billy's celebrity status is enough to leave it alone. It's crazy. My god, did they all cheat? It's just craziness.
  2. 02-13-2018, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DadsGlasses View Post
    One of two things is clearly happening:

1. People that support Billy haven’t read or don’t understand the evidence against him.

Or

2. People that support Billy don’t care about the evidence and blindly support him regardless.

Not one single person has provided actual evidence of any kind that disputes @xelnia evidence.
    Billy seems to think they have. Guess everybody missed it. And I mean everybody.
    Likes RomulusVonFlex, datagod liked this post
  3. 02-13-2018, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DadsGlasses View Post
    One of two things is clearly happening:

1. People that support Billy haven’t read or don’t understand the evidence against him.

Or

2. People that support Billy don’t care about the evidence and blindly support him regardless.

Not one single person has provided actual evidence of any kind that disputes @xelnia evidence.
    The one guy who was a fan of billy who WAS posting evidence stopped when he realized what he was posting showed Billy used MAME to create the gameplay.
  4. 02-13-2018, 06:44 PM
    Didn't Hector post along the lines that he would post distractions as often as he said wait for the next big bomb? Seems he was right about distractions, as there was no substance.
  5. 02-13-2018, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cavman View Post
    Didn't Hector post along the lines that he would post distractions as often as he said wait for the next big bomb? Seems he was right about distractions, as there was no substance.
    I don't think Hector will be posting any distractions:

https://www.facebook.com/hectortello...89146341417882
  6. 02-13-2018, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paramylodon View Post

Hector is a good dude, he is watching his gaming heroes fall in front of him and realizes it's true. He isn't in denial about what happened, he is honestly upset about it and is taking a break. I respect him for that. He is someone with a good head on their shoulders.

Being objective goes a long way and it helps you cope with the reality of life. I just wish Billy would come out and say, hey I wanted to stay on top and i did some stupid stuff, sorry guys.
  7. 02-13-2018, 07:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paramylodon View Post

I wasn't saying Hector would be posting distractions, he was saying how Billy and his team would. He seemed to realize the truth and was struggling dealing with it, good for him to be able to realize his life is more important.
    Likes paramylodon, datagod liked this post
  8. Did I hear right?

02-13-2018, 07:52 PM
    Was I the only one who heard Billy say he actually found another tape and how there was 2 feeds setup at the same time?
    I really need to find a link to a nonlive version of that interview, anyone got a link so he can be properly quoted? There was something there for sure and he hesitated and changed course.
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  9. 02-13-2018, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post
    Was I the only one who heard Billy say he actually found another tape and how there was 2 feeds setup at the same time?
    I really need to find a link to a nonlive version of that interview, anyone got a link so he can be properly quoted? There was something there for sure and he hesitated and changed course.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JSzpjo8Oe0
    Thanks Mitch Mitchell thanked this post
  10. Found it

02-13-2018, 08:04 PM
    Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1838&v=6JSzpjo8Oe0

34:38

"I actually found the original, no; we had two different um um, translators, convertors excuse me; in order to translate the signal to a direct feed,"

Any thoughts on this phrase?
    Likes thegamer1185, adwinistator liked this post
Page 109 of 142 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Join us