Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

A problem with the challenge system

I and many others have discovered a problem with the challenge system. It lacks a way of centralizing new evidence as well as important answers to questions in a single spot. Some questions have been repeated over and over again, needed links to back up peoples claims get lost under a pile of replies. In order for people to make the right decision, we need everything presented in a single spot, so everything can be looked at. In the Dragster thread I don't feel like much is getting resolved, I got answers I wanted, there were links given to me to look at, but again most of it is scattered. Having everything in front of me allows me to ask any more questions I might have. If we are going to remove a score, or even defend one, the data needs to be scrutinized, questions need to be asked, and all the data needs to be centralized.

Anyhow that's all I got to say about that.
    End of Line.
  2. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,568
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hector, read post #79 in this thread...a call for a "centralization" and even "standardization" has been made...it's up to management to take the next steps...

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...tem-quot/page8
    Thanks HectorTelloc, HugDD thanked this post
Join us