thread

Dispute: Andrew Mee - PlayStation - Driver - PAL - Undercover - The Briefcase, Part 1 [Time Remaining] - Player: Andrew Peter Peter Mee - Score: 01:42.97

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
  1. Dispute: Andrew Mee - PlayStation - Driver - PAL - Undercover - The Briefcase, Part 1 [Time Remaining] - Player: Andrew Peter Peter Mee - Score: 01:42.97

09-12-2017, 05:33 AM
    PlayStation - Driver - PAL - Undercover - The Briefcase, Part 1 [Time Remaining]
    Score Track//www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=64620
    RulesPlayer must show the cheats menu and the Game Difficulty. No cheats permitted. Cop Difficulty must be set to Medium. A saved game may be used to gain access to unlocked missions.
    Part 1 of The Briefcase includes "Get to Levy's", "Get to Sonoma Liquors." and "Get yourself to Russian Hill." The run is complete when the timer begins to count up from zero with the "Get yourself to Maupin's" start.
    The referee will use slow-mo VCR or frame-by-frame analysis to determine the completion time.
    Player NameAndrew Peter Peter Mee
    Original AdjudicationN/A
    Verification MethodDVD
    Verification Date2009-09-07
    Disputed Score01:42.97 (Rank 1)
    Disputed ByBarthax
    Dispute Evidence / RationaleFootage of this run was posted under TGSAP at //www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...-97-Andrew-Mee . As explained in that submission, the verifying referee managed to add a whole minute to the time.
  2. 09-12-2017, 05:37 AM
    Copy of the text and content from the TGSAP:

Achieved on 20090131. Attempt begins around 19:56. Note that this was submitted under old TG but for some reason the verifying referee decided to add a whole minute to the achievement. So I'm just getting the submission into the TG archive ready for the challenge process. ;)

Frame-by-frame of the time:
    Attachment 10477
    Attachment 10478
    Attachment 10479
    Attachment 10480
    Attachment 10481

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  3. 09-12-2017, 06:32 AM
    Just to be clear about the context: this is your own record that you're disputing, on the basis that the referee entered it as being 1 minute BETTER than what you actually achieved, and the video you provided is the same as your original submission package?

If so, easy YES from me and I thank you for being honest about this since the mistake came at your benefit.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes d3scride, Barthax liked this post
  4. 09-12-2017, 07:21 AM
    Good Guy Barthax. voting yes
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  5. 09-12-2017, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapler90210 View Post
    Just to be clear about the context: this is your own record that you're disputing, on the basis that the referee entered it as being 1 minute BETTER than what you actually achieved, and the video you provided is the same as your original submission package?
    Yes, exactly that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mapler90210 View Post
    If so, easy YES from me and I thank you for being honest about this since the mistake came at your benefit.
    Thanks. :D

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  6. 09-12-2017, 01:59 PM
    Barthax is such an honourable guy.

Good work Pete, going with an accept for this dispute and thanks for the honesty.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  7. 09-12-2017, 04:40 PM
    Anyone else think it's a bad sign that someone needs to file a dispute against their own score to get a typo fixed?
    Likes sdwyer138, Barthax, timhett liked this post
  8. 09-13-2017, 04:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    Anyone else think it's a bad sign that someone needs to file a dispute against their own score to get a typo fixed?
    I've got at least 10 more when I can dig the footage out. ;)

Are you on my radar?
  9. 10-05-2017, 06:37 AM
    Well it does mean it's gonna get fixed! Plus if anyone down the line gets suspicious, they can read the reasoning here.

Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
  10. 10-12-2017, 07:31 AM
    The error here was not the responsibility of the player. We will fix the score.

Honest Pete strikes again. Thanks everyone.
    Likes nads liked this post
Join us