thread

Nintendo DS - 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix - Sudo Master [Points] - 15,035 - Andrew Mee

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 28,558

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    44 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Nintendo DS - 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix - Sudo Master [Points] - 15,035 - Andrew Mee

Sudo Master [Points]
    Score Trackhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=123655
    RulesOne player only.
    Submission MessageAchieved on 20170909. Attempt begins around 13:07.

Video in TG archive:
  2. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 26,268
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    64 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Accepted
    Twin Galaxy Members Please Use Close Up to See the Video Clearer

Sudo Master Run Starts at 13:07 of the video

Nintendo DS - 101-in-1 Sudo Master [Points] - 15,035 Final Score is at 35:29 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 22
Size:  539.4 KB

JJT_Defender Johnny World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 43 Cities, & 7 Years Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.

These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 13,068 + 60 for Sponsor = 13,128

I JJT Johnny Correctly Adjudicated 13,128 Video Game Submissions at .99772001824% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 48,978
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    44 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    The submitted attempt starts around the 19:02 mark. I admire your persistence with this one Pete, I don't think I would've had the patience for it. Mid-way through your run, I couldn't help but think of an online game I played many years ago called Alchemy. It's a puzzle game involving shapes and colors on a grid similar to Sudoku. At one point, I ended up downloading the trial version for it, and it was cool, with music and enhanced features. Teehee, my big brother and I got more into the game then, and I came to appreciate and really learn how to play the game thanks to him! :)

Cheers,
    Yes (Accepted)! Name:  applouse.png
Views: 19
Size:  676 Bytes

-Duc

P.S. I just came across a YouTube video for one of the tracks from the game Alchemy (main theme), enjoy:
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. VERIFIED Honored Veteran Credibility: 28,558

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: barthax
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    44 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by HugDD View Post
    The submitted attempt starts around the 19:02 mark. I admire your persistence with this one Pete, I don't think I would've had the patience for it. Mid-way through your run, I couldn't help but think of an online game I played many years ago called Alchemy. It's a puzzle game involving shapes and colors on a grid similar to Sudoku. At one point, I ended up downloading the trial version for it, and it was cool, with music and enhanced features. Teehee, my big brother and I got more into the game then, and I came to appreciate and really learn how to play the game thanks to him! :)

Cheers,
    Yes (Accepted)! Name:  applouse.png
Views: 19
Size:  676 Bytes

-Duc
    Thanks. :D

I found a Let's Play on Alchemy. I think I played that once upon a time and didn't get very far - same reason it takes ages for me to get through this Sudoku game. :D

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post