Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Thew New "Mini" SNES

Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced one of these ? All proprietors seem to be charging the same $70-80 right now, likely because it is so new and close to the holiday gift-giving season.

PM me if you know, and thanks !!

Robert
  2. VERIFIED Member Credibility: 8,988
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    These retail for 79.99$. In todays world the scalpers are buying them up to flip them for profit. Your best bet is to camp out for one or have a friend pick up one for you. The majority of these get bought and put on eBay for 50+ over retail.
    "What do you mean how? Because I'm Billy Mitchell" -Billy
  3. Junior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I got one of these at GameStop about 2 weeks ago. They're still very difficult to find, but I was able to walk right in and buy one. This was a fortunate surprise.

Toys R Us is supposed to have them tomorrow morning.

My first impression of this system is that it is totally worth buying if you want to play some of the best SNES games on your HDTV. I'm going to complain about the controller cord though. Yes, it's longer than the cord on the NES Classic controller, but it's still way too short unless you sit right in front of your TV. Get cord extenders.

I am grateful that it came with 2 controllers though. I already had extenders that I bought for the NES Classic so I'm good to go.
Join us