Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: snowflaketg
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    There is one aspect of that wiki vandalizing done by patrick that does connect to lonnie. Lonnie came to TG to share the USNVGTs "stand with todd" statement -- which is odd considering not lonnie, not pat, not any of them actually stood with todd and offered one word of support for him in the official dispute. Couldnt wait to claim to stand by todd for self promotion, but nowhere to be seen when time to stand with todd actually came -- fair weather friends at best. Just another case of lonnie coming here and lying. That same statement that lonnie came here to share, well patrick went to wikipedia's dragster page and modified wikipedia to point to the same link. Think of that, cant come to the real dispute and offer any facts or useful info, but sure can rush to vandalize wikipedia to self promote the USNVGT. Thats the sort of ethics the USNVGT has.
    Last edited by Snowflake; 11-10-2017 at 02:06 PM.
    Thanks HectorTelloc thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 7,851
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    To the above post, I will now cite references. Unlike lonnie who claims to come here with facts and useful info I will actually provided sources for my information, since unlike his club that doesnt actually play video games despite the name I do provide useful info

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...ldid=795847964
    the above link will show you the edit. Notice the edit is just to insert a link to the USNVGTs facebook page and provides no real substance, pure self promotion. They do claim @RTM agrees with them, and much as i've criticized robert in the past, i believe here they were just using his name to seem more legitimate than they are. I can find no evidence that robert had anything at all to do with their vandalism. Believe me, if i thought he was involved i'd have no problem stating so and why.

Now for those who ask how do i know it was PSP who was the vandal, well other than the fact that it points to his clubs facebook page and its hard to imagine anyone else with a motive. Here's the person's list of wikipedia edits https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specia...ns/71.86.114.4 you'll notice not only does the person use all of PSPs speech patterns, but also is from denton texas and focuses on all the same subjects psp focuses on with all the same feelings. Oh yeah, and Patrick frequently references this persons edits right after they happen, while denying being the same person. And this mystery editor also claims to email patrick for almost all his info, including even weird personal things. Yeah, he's really bad at pretending he's someone else. Its pretty funny actually, i recommend reading it. Shows how stupid he really is.

You'll notice the wiki vandal's link to a facebook page statement on "standing with todd" is the same statement Lonnie shared here http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...l=1#post914705

as for lonnie's claim that he shares facts and contributes valuable info, here is a list of all his posts. I challenge you to find a single one where he shares facts and valuable info. I can find opinoins. I can find false statements. I can find complaints. I can find cry babying. I can find bragging and him insisting hes better than everyone else but nowhere do i find useful statements
    http://www.twingalaxies.com/search.php?searchid=172283

Lonnie, I believe you're capable of sharing valuable info, I really do. I hope one day after self-examination you'll eventually come to see the errors of your ways and live up to your potential. I would be happy to guide you in the process.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  3. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    So what does Rudy , Data or your comments actually have to do with the thread subject matter ?

Bad reputation lol -the forum has a bad rep because of what it allows.

My repuation isnt subjective
    anyone who actually me knows my knows my stands on truth and integrity.

So I’m not really worried about what a few people choose to twist and believe what they wish

See how far a thread can go of center —

Do people with 168 IQ's Misspell stayed ????
    Let me know when you want me to do brain surgery - I staid at that hotel chain that makes you an expert 😉 and DON'T say it's a typo

And people don't Use Arcade Culture FAKE magazine covers to gain fame or a spot into some cult hall of fame or scoreboard or show

Also Lonnie you claim you are a TREASURERRRRRE of the board of DIR-ECT-ORS
    for the Marriot International yet Google Search Has Uncovered no SUCH position under your name whatsoever, and selling Timeshare and or sharrrrres does not count sire.......

And you say HOW do we know if a score is LEGIT HMMM lets examine that for quick moment shall we? THE CORRUPTED REFS are gone, scores and people are and have been removed from the database for cheating with more to come and COLLECTIVELY as a COMMUNITY there is ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE and TRANSPARENCY to clearly SEE all the footage, settings, and in many person the person and their voice ON CAMERA, NO hidden secrets like urs and others!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO NO MORE CO-HABBIT PARTNERS

and NO MORE FAVORITES

which one of your PALS did all of the above while ON STAFF

With all these fake so called titles, claims, have you, it makes sense why you Alliance yourself with Oh many people that have been doing the SAME GARBAGE since day ONE.....

USNVGT perhaps which by all the facts stated this again is a fact YOU AND PATTY AND TIMMY OWN a Expired CR nothing more JACE can retract it anytime he wants

Good day Lonnie when I stay at the Hotel I want my sheets changed and a Chocolate on My Pillow and NO stains on the couch or Carpet AND the Bellhop needs to show the room Properly

HOW much did you pay to get a SPOT in the ILL HOF?
    feels good to be a Paper Champion like many of them doesn't it???

Fact
    who changed its direction ?
    rudy - that’s problematic behavior.

Really How so ?
  4. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Lonnie PS it would be wise to have a Telephone Conversation with the Two liars and Frauds of Usnvgt here is the PROBLEM

THE Two Cowards never take calls or pick up nor text or email back!!!!!!!!

And when called out or harmed they cry to you cat and others FACT

And call Jace in the middle of the night in a panic
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,351
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    There is one aspect of that wiki vandalizing done by patrick that does connect to lonnie. Lonnie came to TG to share the USNVGTs "stand with todd" statement -- which is odd considering not lonnie, not pat, not any of them actually stood with todd and offered one word of support for him in the official dispute. Couldnt wait to claim to stand by todd for self promotion, but nowhere to be seen when time to stand with todd actually came -- fair weather friends at best. Just another case of lonnie coming here and lying. That same statement that lonnie came here to share, well patrick went to wikipedia's dragster page and modified wikipedia to point to the same link. Think of that, cant come to the real dispute and offer any facts or useful info, but sure can rush to vandalize wikipedia to self promote the USNVGT. Thats the sort of ethics the USNVGT has.
    Well said Bill, I was going to say it but held my tongue.

The USNVGT made a statement supporting Todd but not one of them participated in the dispute.
    Meanwhile I have been extremely active in the dispute. I worked hard to master Dragster in support of Todd. I never held a record on a game, or played a game at this level before. Once I get a 5.57, the real work begins as I exhaust all possible scenarios of how to achieve a higher score, despite evidence that says otherwise. In fact Todd offered to help me learn some new patterns in hopes that I will achieve a higher score. If he was lying why would he be trying to help me? If I fail, the worse that happens is I get so good at the game that I can teach others how to master it too. So far the only ones who fought for Todd that I am aware of has been Triforce and myself. I would have loved to see Scott, Tim McVey, or even Lonnie in the dispute, and I would have had alot of respect for them if they did, I would have fought alongside them. But rather than put their money where their mouth is, they used their hatred for this community as an excuse to not defend Todd. However I will give Lonnie alot of credit, he did show up to the forums and made the first step, he just didn't go the distance.
  6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 7,851
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc View Post
    ... However I will give Lonnie alot of credit, he did show up to the forums and made the first step, he just didn't go the distance.
    please read lonnies other threads and see the unifying theme. He didnt make any first step to stand by todd. He did what he always does, come here to bash jace and TG with no substance or facts, just anger. He went the distance in his goal -- bitterly throwing a tantrum over Jace buying TG just like he always does.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,351
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    please read lonnies other threads and see the unifying theme. He didnt make any first step to stand by todd. He did what he always does, come here to bash jace and TG with no substance or facts, just anger. He went the distance in his goal -- bitterly throwing a tantrum over Jace buying TG just like he always does.
    This place would be no fun without drama! After all, it is the sweetest thing.
  8. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    It's funny that cat and several other said that your funding Patrick's little scam that he's doing right now as we speak with so-called rescuing games and of course funding the u.s. national video game team which doesn't exist you know if you're not finding it why did you get so threatening and upset when I asked you what happened with Carrie zwicky that tells me you have some money into this
  9. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,351
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    26 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I think Rudy wants to join the team :)
    Thanks datagod thanked this post