thread

Dispute: AL Birman - Intellivision - Skiing - NTSC/PAL - Slope 02 - Slalom - Player: James Banks - Score: 03:35.0

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
  1. Dispute: AL Birman - Intellivision - Skiing - NTSC/PAL - Slope 02 - Slalom - Player: James Banks - Score: 03:35.0

10-18-2017, 05:25 PM
    Intellivision - Skiing - NTSC/PAL - Slope 02 - Slalom
    Score Track//www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14290
    RulesThis variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Player NameJames Banks
    Original AdjudicationN/A
    Verification MethodVideo
    Verification Date2008-04-03
    Disputed Score03:35.0 (Rank 1)
    Disputed ByIntellivision Master
    Dispute Evidence / RationaleThis track is set up as "highest time is better"; when it should be set up as "lowest time is better".

Apologies to Mr. Banks; no attempt here to cloud your name, but this track was set up in reverse by mistake.

Here is the link to the track and the leader-board for Intellivision - Skiing - Slalom - Slope 2

//www.twingalaxies.com/game_det...=2&ref=fbshare
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-08-2017, 07:11 AM
    I'm not sure I feel a dispute is the right action here. @Intellivision Master , have you tried sending a pm to admin to have them correct the sorting logic?
  3. 11-08-2017, 07:28 AM
    Yes, three messages. No response.

I can't go wrong by stating that the high-score on this track must be disputed.

Hoping that once Dave finds this dispute, he will authorize the correction on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    I'm not sure I feel a dispute is the right action here. @Intellivision Master , have you tried sending a pm to admin to have them correct the sorting logic?

Likes Riokaii liked this post
  4. 11-08-2017, 07:29 AM
    Or of course, I could take all day to get down the hill and grab the WR.

But I would rather have the track fixed.

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 11-08-2017, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Yes, three messages. No response.

I can't go wrong by stating that the high-score on this track must be disputed.

Hoping that once Dave finds this dispute, he will authorize the correction on the track.
    That's just unfortunate and speaks volumes to some of the problems on this site.
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
    Likes Riokaii liked this post
  6. 11-12-2017, 09:37 PM
    This Should Be a Scoreboard Mistake handled by Twin Galaxy Staff like Dave Hawsett, Franny to Correct this Problem Immediately

PM Private Message Them they handle it Really Easy

Dispute: AL Birman - Intellivision - Skiing - NTSC/PAL - Slope 02 - Slalom - Player: James Banks - Score: 03:35.0

JJT_Defender Johnny Lightning World Champion & Worlds Best & # 1 Racer, 1st Place on the Modern Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 2,767 Victories only 36 Loses in Best of 5 to 7 against the Best Players in 43 Cities, & 7 Years
    My Nick Name Road Runner

Created by Raw Thrills & Owned By Eugene Jarvis Vid Kidz Williams,Midway & Creator of Cruis'n Series & Defender Many More.
    These are Just Stats for my Record Keeping Log been their More than a Year

Submission Points 14,102 + 60 for Sponsor = 14,162

I JJT Johnny Lightning Correctly Adjudicated 14,162 Video Game Submissions at .9978% Percent Accuracy

Adjudicated Video Game Submissions I JJT Johnny Lightning Got Wrong a Total of 30 in Twin Galaxy's Adjudication Archives Accepted, Rejected & Cancel Archives

2 Video Game Submissions were Over Turned in Disputed
    Thanks Intellivision Master thanked this post
  7. 11-14-2017, 12:41 PM
    OK, I PM'd Franny and Admin,

and it's fixed.

Thanks !!

Please remove this Dispute, Dave !

8. 11-15-2017, 09:38 AM
    @Dave Hawksett

Admin has fixed this track. This dispute can be removed.

9. 11-15-2017, 09:47 AM
    Thanks, it will be done.
    Likes Intellivision Master liked this post
  10. 02-14-2018, 08:27 AM
    A test for testing purposes
Join us