thread

To Twin Galaxy Jace Hall Admin Staff Dave Can You Please Look into why Have Not Gotten back the 2,614 Credibility Pts Back for these 2 Disputed Video Game Submissions were Overturned in my Favor

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

To Twin Galaxy Jace Hall Admin Staff Dave Can You Please Look into why Have Not Gotten back the 2,614 Credibility Pts Back for these 2 Disputed Video Game Submissions were Overturned in my Favor

When you get the Chance need Help on this Matter Thank You

Can You Please Look into why Have Not Gotten back the 2,614 Credibility Points Back for these 2 Disputed Video Game Submissions which were Overturned in my Favor

It is was Alright when you had taken away My Credibility Points at 5% but now that 2 Video Game Submissions were Overturned Please Return my Credibility Points Twin Galaxy Owner Jace Hall & Admin Staff Dave Thank You

1st one was Disputed and Overturned from Accept to Reject in my Favor
    PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen

Started by Krumme, 02-22-2017 07:08 PM
    at 37:41 of the video

2nd This Was Disputed & Over Turned from Accept to Reject because of Leeching in My Favor

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team - NTSC - Points - 1,629,250 - Paul Tesi Started by Megaretroman, 09-27-2015 11:54 AM

I got Penalized 5% of my Credibility Points the First Time now it only Right that you Twin Galaxy Jace Hall & Admin Staff Custodian Dave give me JJT Johnny the 5% of Credibility Points Back Added to my Current Credibility Points 26,137
    26,137 X .05% = 1306.85 X 2 = 2,613.7 or 2,614 that would be Fair

to Be Added to my Current Credibility Points of 26,137 + 2,614 = 28,751 it is the Principle of it it is Only Just and the Right Thing to do Twin Galaxy Jace Hall

I Payed the Price of 5% of My Credibility Points then Now I Should Get the 1000 Plus Credibility Points Back that I lost that is at 5% back to me

here is my Currently this is My Credibility Points Last time was when I was at 28,000 Credibility Points then went back if you multiply that by 5% .05 X 28,000 = 1,400 that was Taken away from me since these Recent Video Game Submissions were over Turned in My Favor it is Only that I get my 1,000 plus Submission Points Back

Thank You and God Bless you

jjt_defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:26,137
    Submission points: 13661

PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen

2nd This Was Disputed & Over Turned from Accept to Reject because of Leeching in My Favor

Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team - NTSC - Points - 1,629,250 - Paul Tesi Started by Megaretroman, 09-27-2015 11:54 AM
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 10-19-2017 at 02:04 PM.
  2. VERIFIED COMMISSIONER Credibility: 8,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Please be patient Johnny, we are already aware of your issues. Every issue already reported is on our radar to fix!

Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post

Can You Please Look into why Have Not Gotten back the 2,614 Credibility Points Back for these 2 Disputed Video Game Submissions which were Overturned in my Favor

It is was Alright when you had taken away My Credibility Points at 5% but now that 2 Video Game Submissions were Overturned Please Return my Credibility Points Twin Galaxy Owner Jace Hall & Admin Staff Dave Thank You

I got Penalized 5% of my Credibility Points the First Time now it only Right that you Twin Galaxy Jace Hall & Admin Staff Custodian Dave give me JJT Johnny the 5% of Credibility Points Back Added to my Current Credibility Points 26,137
    26,137 X .05% = 1306.85 X 2 = 2,613.7 or 2,614 that would be Fair

to Be Added to my Current Credibility Points of 26,137 + 2,614 = 28,751 it is the Principle of it it is Only Just and the Right Thing to do Twin Galaxy Jace Hall

I Payed the Price of 5% of My Credibility Points then Now I Should Get the 1000 Plus Credibility Points Back that I lost that is at 5% back to me

here is my Currently this is My Credibility Points Last time was when I was at 28,000 Credibility Points then went back if you multiply that by 5% .05 X 28,000 = 1,400 that was Taken away from me since these Recent Video Game Submissions were over Turned in My Favor it is Only that I get my 1,000 plus Submission Points Back

Thank You and God Bless you

jjt_defender
    Honored Veteran
    Credibility:26,137
    Submission points: 13661

Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender liked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 54,107
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksett View Post
    Please be patient Johnny, we are already aware of your issues. Every issue already reported is on our radar to fix!
    I'll save you the trouble David! Both submissions Juan brought up are correctly in the Rejected Archive, as can be seen at the very top of the submission threads:
    1)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...-250-Paul-Tesi
    2)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...Soren-Thomasen

So, this is essentially a non-issue, and once the scores were moved from the Accepted Archive to the Rejected Archive, anyone who paid attention, as I have, did notice the credibility and submission points being properly calculated from the time adjudicators voted. For the first submission above, those who voted Accepted (this was before the Yes/No and also before the 5% credibility penalty being in place), ended up losing 100 credibility points following the successful dispute.

Again, no attention is needed on your part in regards to these two disputed submissions.

warm regards,

-Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
  4. VERIFIED COMMISSIONER Credibility: 8,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you -Duc, I have come to the same conclusion. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  5. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Duc you are Completely Wrong I kept Track I JJT Johnny did not get the Credibility Points Back for PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen

at 37:41 of the video This was when it was Uploaded & Submitted Soren Thomasen to Twin Galaxy Submission Review Que that is a Fact?

I JJT Johnny Kept Close Track of it Especially the Most Recent H1Z1 Date February 22, 2017 when the Video Game Submission went into the Submission Review Que

This 1st one was Disputed and Overturned from Accept to Reject in my FavorPC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen

So what Is Your Beef with me Duc? What Are the Issues Duc you have with me?

Tell Me be a Mature Adult leave Nothing out what is it that you have Against me?

Quote Originally Posted by HugDD View Post
    I'll save you the trouble David! Both submissions Juan brought up are correctly in the Rejected Archive, as can be seen at the very top of the submission threads:
    1)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...-250-Paul-Tesi
    2)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...Soren-Thomasen

So, this is essentially a non-issue, and once the scores were moved from the Accepted Archive to the Rejected Archive, anyone who paid attention, as I have, did notice the credibility and submission points being properly calculated from the time adjudicators voted. For the first submission above, those who voted Accepted (this was before the Yes/No and also before the 5% credibility penalty being in place), ended up losing 100 credibility points following the successful dispute.

Again, no attention is needed on your part in regards to these two disputed submissions.

warm regards,

-Duc
  6. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,568
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Juan:

I was reading the replies thus far and it seems to me, from the perspective of an outsider looking in, that "Duc" is merely trying to provide some assistance to Dave, likely because he is trying to contribute to a small group of TG staff trying to handle a large influx of issues to resolve.

If the math is incorrect that's a different issue, but as for intent, that's what it seems like from my perspective.

Robert
  7. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    I JJT Johnny Made a Capture Picture for my Record when the dispute on the H1Z1 King of the Kill was Finished I waited for a couple of week ZERO Credibility Points were giving back to me that was Wrong of Twin Galaxy Staff to Stiff me do me.

It is the Principle of it. I Pay 5 % of my Credibility Points then when it is Over Turned I get Nothing Common man That is Underhanded and Betrayal.

Jace Hall of Twin Galaxy
    Remember The Canceled Video Game Submissions that Later were Put into Reject Archives I had 8 And I JJT Johnny Was Never Ever Notified of them so I Can change My Vote I had to Take it.

For me it is Honor but what I got was Disrespected by Twin Galaxy

Considering All The Twin Galaxy Members I JJT Johnny Helped to get Their Video Game Submissions Accepted and Vote Yes in Twin Galaxy Scoreboard Database.

And the Ban for Putting out Likes & Thanks and Having Hard Physical Evidence of Hydro Thunder Unlimited Boost , Candy Crush, Remix Rally X the Flag Re materializing for Points which I Tried and Got 100,000 Points that was Leaching These Twin Galaxy Members Got Away with that. But Got Punished for that Wow Kangaroo Court.

I do know about this anymore.
  8. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,325
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    And the Ban for Putting out Likes & Thanks
    That was during a time when you were socially restricted, but you realized you could thank spam people and send them notifications. It was funny, but annoying.

Welcome back by the way.
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

Likes Snowflake liked this post
  9. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 14,120
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: marcamy_1029
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    28 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    And the Ban for Putting out Likes & Thanks and Having Hard Physical Evidence of Hydro Thunder Unlimited Boost ,

Why dont you like me, I, JJT??? Borrow the D&B arcade owners disco pants, because here is your hard physical evidence...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmjMztsT7s
    (Very important to get those .997548756 % stats right !!! So please dont forget to immediately spam vote "yes", then "abstain", then "no", then "abstain", then ultimately (group think) vote yes at the end, once a compromise was reached)
    Last edited by Marcade; 11-01-2017 at 11:00 AM.
  10. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    ASAP As Soon As Possible Pretty Please with Sugar on Top Enough I waited Long Enough

I want To Get 5% of Credibility Points Back est. 1,400 it is Only Fair

you Twin Galaxy Took 5% of my Credibility Points away Before Now Give it Back

#1 It Has Been Nearly A Month Dave is it a Yes or No??

Twin Galaxy Owes this to Me Period No Excuses Please Give Me a Answer Twin Galaxy Commissioner Dave

I JJT Johnny Lightning would Greatly Appreciate it Thank You Sir and God Bless

10-19-2017, 10:00 PM #1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us