thread

To Twin Galaxy Jace Hall Admin Staff Dave Can You Please Look into why Have Not Gotten back the 2,614 Credibility Pts Back for these 2 Disputed Video Game Submissions were Overturned in my Favor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,830
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    ASAP As Soon As Possible Pretty Please with Sugar on Top Enough I waited Long Enough

I want To Get 5% of Credibility Points Back est. 1,400 it is Only Fair

you Twin Galaxy Took 5% of my Credibility Points away Before Now Give it Back

#1 It Has Been Nearly A Month Dave is it a Yes or No??

Twin Galaxy Owes this to Me Period No Excuses Please Give Me a Answer Twin Galaxy Commissioner Dave

I JJT Johnny Lightning would Greatly Appreciate it Thank You Sir and God Bless

1st one was Disputed and Overturned from Accept to Reject in my Favor
    PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen

Started by Krumme, 02-22-2017 07:08 PM
    at 37:41 of the video

10-19-2017, 10:00 PM #1
    To Twin Galaxy Jace Hall Admin Staff Dave Can You Please Look into why Have Not Gotten back the 2,614 Credibility Pts Back for these 2 Disputed Video Game Submissions were Overturned in my Favor
    When you get the Chance need Help on this Matter Thank You
  2. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,830
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Question

1. Duc have you been Recently Hired by Twin Galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by HugDD View Post
    I'll save you the trouble David! Both submissions Juan brought up are correctly in the Rejected Archive, as can be seen at the very top of the submission threads:
    1)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...-250-Paul-Tesi
    2)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...Soren-Thomasen

So, this is essentially a non-issue, and once the scores were moved from the Accepted Archive to the Rejected Archive, anyone who paid attention, as I have, did notice the credibility and submission points being properly calculated from the time adjudicators voted. For the first submission above, those who voted Accepted (this was before the Yes/No and also before the 5% credibility penalty being in place), ended up losing 100 credibility points following the successful dispute.

Again, no attention is needed on your part in regards to these two disputed submissions.

warm regards,

-Duc
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us