Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

CAG World Championship 2017 - eSports CAG

After the close of MGLXXXIII last Sunday, the CAG World Championship 2017 scoreboard shows a close competition throughout the placings. Three tournaments have been completed. Soon it will be the FINAL QUARTER.

Play in MGLXXXIV starting on 11/10. It is the only sport where everyone world wide can game and affect the outcome of the championship. Good luck turning up to play for one of the 32 teams in the NFL, or one of the teams in the NBA, you won't get on the field or the court. In the MGL you can be as good as you want to be, it just takes courage, tenacity ... and YOU CAN PLAY.

See you soon ...

OOO

Last edited by OOO; 10-24-2017 at 06:05 AM.
    Likes gstrain, redelf, Barra liked this post
  2. VERIFIED VERIFIED Credibility: 10,311
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Wow it's gonna come down to the last couple of games to decide the winner. Gonna be some serious grinding between those 3. It's gonna be exciting to see the games come out and who can play them. Wow I wish I knew or was more aware of this tourney you have been running, not that I have much chance to be in the top 10 as game selection is so varied for my skill set. Hope you continue to run these events and hope that more players will get involved.
    Likes Barra, OOO, kernzyp, slade23 liked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,288
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by redelf View Post
    ... not that I have much chance to be in the top 10 as game selection is so varied for my skill set. Hope you continue to run these events and hope that more players will get involved.
    No one knows how to play all of the hundreds of CAG games and play them at their best on the first day. Now have 17 days, and in fact everyone has this amount of time, without having to wait for the machine to be free like at Laconia or at Banning. What I am getting at is every gamer gets 17 days to play the game and better and better before it is closed. So you may not know the game at the start, but you will play great by Day 17! That is one challenge.

Another challenge is in a 3 day tournament, "Joe Blow" knows one of the games really well and there is not much time for others to play that game as well as he does. Step into the MGL and 17 days of intense play in that game WILL MAKE YOU a very good gamer, and you have an excellent opportunity to surpass the efforts of "Joe Blow" on that game. And we are not playing 30-40 games in 5 weeks, it's 9 in 9 or 10 in 10 so you really get quality time to master each game.

I know looking at the performances of the MGL Top 10 for the last few years, they often do not know the game well at the beginning. They are exactly like you, "game selection is so varied for my skill set", and over the 17 days develop these skills, just like you can, or anybody else with the will (see above quote) and taste for challenge.

The plan is for the MGL to continue its 11 year history and grow in the future. Twin Galaxies is a part of that future. The CAG World Championship 2017 is the greatest CAG tournament in eSports history. 37 weeks, 37 games, competitors from 9 countries on the hardest of all games, CAG, is a severe test in gaming skill development, endurance and high scores. This is CAG head to head at it's very best ... longer than the NFL season ... longer than the NBA season. Many are afraid to compete. However very importantly, it is also for the casual gamer to improve their game, learn and enjoy the gaming community.

The CAG World Championship 2017 is the first one ever held. It has been so far an excellent championship, with many great scores and battles yet to be had in MGLXXXIV which starts on 11/10. The plan is to follow this inaugural championship with the CAG World Championship 2018 for the video gaming community to enjoy. We have a great mix of the new generation of excellent CAG gamers pushing and often surpassing the older generation of CAG gamers. I sent a message to Martin Bedard some time ago that time is running out and he is welcome to play. We'll see who the best really are, plus welcome all the casual gamers to enjoy and improve their game in the vast CAG universe.
    Last edited by OOO; 10-26-2017 at 02:01 AM.
    Likes kernzyp liked this post
  4. Junior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by OOO View Post
    The plan is to follow this inaugural championship with the CAG World Championship 2018 for the video gaming community to enjoy.
    Maybe from the new year you will be able to nominate for the game until 1993.
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,288
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by PG3 View Post
    Maybe from the new year you will be able to nominate for the game until 1993.
    Hey. I can not send private messages I will send here.
    1. Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun (Japan) - (kuniokun)
    2. Snow Bros. - Nick & Tom (set 2) - (snowbrosa)
    3. Momoko 120% (bootleg) - (momokob)
    Can be game clones? It is a pity that you can not nominate until 1993. Maybe on MGL34? Sorry for my english, but I'm using google translator.
    I can see from your post in August above what games you like to play. They are all good games. The rules for CAGWC 2018 are not yet decided.

Why did you not compete in MGLXXXIII? You showed interest, yet you did not play! Are the games from MGLXXXIII too hard for you? You should compete in MGLXXXIV which starts on 11/10.
    Last edited by OOO; 10-26-2017 at 05:52 AM.
  6. Junior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Why did you not compete in MGLXXXIII? You showed interest, yet you did not play! Are the games from MGLXXXIII too hard for you? You should compete in MGLXXXIV which starts on 11/10.
    In my games I will play. HARD I do not know such a word. http://replay.marpirc.net/r/dino
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,288
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    In my games I will play. HARD I do not know such a word. http://replay.marpirc.net/r/dino
    I used your link and I like your score on Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. Well done.

I also looked up your other scores on MARP and they are excellent.

I had a gamer from Gdansk, Poland play in MGL23, MGL24 and MGL25 in the 2015 season. He played very well to achieve placings of 13th, 19th and 23rd overall. He won 2 games out of the 25 games in the tournaments, which is a very good achievement.

No one from Poland has done better. It looks like you are not prepared to accept the challenge and represent your country like that great gamer from Gdansk. If they are not your favourite games, then it seems to me these games are too hard for you, and you will not compete and see how well you can play. I am glad that the great Lech Walesa was very determined and brave to take up tremendously difficult challenges to achieve what he did, which was incredible. He also won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983, which is during the golden age of arcade video gaming.
    Last edited by OOO; 10-26-2017 at 10:54 PM.
  8. Junior Member Credibility: 1,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    If they are not your favourite games, then it seems to me these games are too hard for you, and you will not compete and see how well you can play.
    Training makes a master in every game. You need to play this game to understand what it means to reach 5.5M. And you can play high-level games?
    Likes OOO liked this post
  9. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,288
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Training makes a master in every game. You need to play this game to understand what it means to reach 5.5M. And you can play high-level games?
    I agree with you about the training and the 5.5 million is a great score. That is why I think you would game great in the MGL. It is up to you to decide if you would like to accept the challenge. I hope you will.

For everyone else reading this thread, this tournament is open to everyone on the planet. This is THE CAG tournament and championship to find the best CAG gamers in the world and improve and enjoy your game with your fellow gamers. The NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, whatever sport or activity you like, are all entertainment. The MGL is your eSports entertainment, free of charge, prizes to be won, where you can game and enjoy the video game universe in head to head competition.
    Last edited by OOO; 10-27-2017 at 04:44 PM.
    Likes redelf liked this post
  10. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,288
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    CAG World Championship 2017 ... Teaser Trailer for the final tournament ... MGLXXXIV ...

https://youtu.be/GMhYZZ-PeT0
    Likes Barra, kernzyp liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us