thread

Twin Galaxy Jace Hall , Franny, Admin Staff Amend H1Z1 Rule for 2 to 5 player Teams should be Official Time Ends when you See King of the Kill is Displayed

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Twin Galaxy Jace Hall , Franny, Admin Staff Amend H1Z1 Rule for 2 to 5 player Teams should be Official Time Ends when you See King of the Kill is Displayed

The Dialog Box Does Not Appear Team in 2,3.,4 to 5 Players Games in H1Z1 all it shows is King of the Kill at the End of the Game

I recommend having a Digital Timer that can Be Seen on Video while your playing so Twin Galaxy Members Can See.

Twin Galaxy Jace Hall , Franny, Admin Staff Amend H1Z1 Rule for 2 to 5 player Teams should be Official Time Ends when you See King of the Kill you Survived is fully Displayed

Question has H1Z1 King of the Kill Change the Rules were now the Dialog Box is not Shown but only Shows the King of the Kill for a Finishing Time of any 2 Player or 5 Player Team Competition

Then Twin Galaxy Must Amend H1Z1 King of the Kill RULES for Team Play Competition H1Z1 King of the Kill Indicating that The Amened TG Rules should Read as Followed

Goal is to Win as Fast as Possible on a 2 Player Team Server.

Official Time Starts at the moment the Parachute Sequence Begins.

The Amended New Rule for H1Z1 Team Play should be Official Time Ends when you See King of the Kill is Displayed

Take Out Exclude for ->Official Time Ends when Final Kill statistics dialog box is displayed.

Complete recording of video performance is REQUIRED as part of evidence submission.

Example Showing Official Time Stops when King of the Kill is Displayed
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 10-27-2017 at 11:20 AM.
  2. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,767
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Twin Galaxy Jace Hall , Franny, Admin Staff Amend H1Z1 Rule for 2,3,4 to 5 player Team Competition should be Official Time Ends when you See

King of the Kill you Survived is fully Displayed

Also these should be included in the Twin Galaxy Rules to

The Dialog Box Does Not Appear in Team Play for 2,3.,4 to 5 Players Games in H1Z1 all it shows is King of the Kill at the End of the Game

I recommend having a Digital Timer that can Be Seen on Video while your playing so Twin Galaxy Members Can See.
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 10-27-2017 at 11:25 AM.
  3. VERIFIED TG STAFF Credibility: 4,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: twingalaxies View Channel: twingalaxieslive
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hello Johnny,

I would like to reference this comment in an older H1Z1 submission thread made by @Jace Hall :

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall View Post
    Member @HugDD asked me to provide any information I could to aid the adjudication (please remember I can not vote):

The video result you see is typical of a team play result. When playing as 2 player team, what happens is that only one of the team members actually gets the formal final screen with a personal count.

The game is still in beta and in team modes this is one of the incomplete issues.

The issue will likely get fixed in the next few months - Which is why we aren't changing the rules to match the current situation, since we will have to change them again later and we want to avoid that. This is fine due to the fact that Kotk maintains version iteration numbers so we can always distinguish performances and differentials by date of recording/submission.

However, in the meanwhile, the experts in the H1Z1 community can help provide adjudication guidance on these types of variances of details in the meantime.
    Here is the thread for reference: http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...AGIZ-VARDARBAS

The submission you are referencing in this thread was made in March before the time Jace's comment in June. The score screen issue was a problem at that point as well.
Join us