thread

What size/format does Cover Image need to be?

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,238
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: yesaffinity
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

What size/format does Cover Image need to be?

I'm trying to upload a cover image. I had one and deleted it, to upload an updated image, and now it doesn't seem to be working. I kept shrinking the image down, to the point that it is now 126x90 pixels and 22.55KB, and it still won't upload. I saw a reference on another thread that someone had there's uploaded at 910x360. I tried changing it to that, which made it look disproportionate, and still no joy. I've tried .png and .jpg formats. The cursor turns into a "working" icon and spins for a few seconds once I click upload, but then nothing happens and the icon goes back to a normal cursor. I've tried Mozilla and Chrome without success. Please help!

This is what I'm talking about, to be clear:

Matthew 21:22

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

My current collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzvF3dRPsw
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,238
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: yesaffinity
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    So, it seems this functionality is a bit buggy. I uploaded a new cover photo, and it took a couple days for it to start showing up. Unfortunately, it was a "test" image of very low resolution, as that was the last thing I had tried to upload in the effort to make it work. So, that is what I was stuck with for a couple days.

I then uploaded a higher-res image, and that one showed up a couple days later. Life was great.

Now, for some unknown reason, the lower-res image has re-populated. I did not upload anything after the higher-res image, but there is the lower-res image again. I'm hoping that works itself out.
    Matthew 21:22

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

My current collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzvF3dRPsw
Join us