thread

Twin Galaxy Jace Hall why Did U Stop letting Members Put Capture Pictures of Game Stats on Game Submissions?Does Any Twin Galaxy Member have Any Idea? other Capture Pictures R Ok how is that Good?

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,728
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Twin Galaxy Jace Hall why Did U Stop letting Members Put Capture Pictures of Game Stats on Game Submissions?Does Any Twin Galaxy Member have Any Idea? other Capture Pictures R Ok how is that Good?

Twin Galaxy Jace Hall why Did U Stop letting Members Put Capture Pictures of Game Stats on Game Submissions?

Like Final Time or Race Time, or Score.

Game Difficulty Settings

Pictures of Arcade Dip Switches

Pictures Final Game Results or H1Z1 Kill Stats

Does Any Twin Galaxy Member have Any Idea?
    other Capture Pictures R Ok how is that Good?
    Last edited by jjt_defender; 10-28-2017 at 10:22 AM.
  2. VERIFIED TG STAFF Credibility: 4,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: twingalaxies View Channel: twingalaxieslive
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Johnny,

There have been no changes regarding letting members attach pictures to their score submissions. We want users to be able to include any evidence that will support their claim without limitations.

On a side note, if we could kindly ask you to stop duplicating the body of your post in the titles. Titles like the ones you have been composing tend to clutter the forum and can appear as spam.

Thank you.
    Likes Barra, HugDD, Marcade, JasonV91 liked this post
  3. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,568
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    There have been no changes regarding letting members attach pictures to their score submissions. We want users to be able to include any evidence that will support their claim without limitations.

RTM REPLY - actually he's on to something here. I tried a MAME submission tonight (for the first time in a few months) and was unable to both append a zipped INP/WLF file or an accompanying PNG snapshot file.

You may not have changed anything but the submission process definitely is acting different at this moment...at least for myself and for Juan who posted this.
  4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,416
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    Hi Johnny,

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    RTM REPLY - actually he's on to something here. I tried a MAME submission tonight (for the first time in a few months) and was unable to both append a zipped INP/WLF file or an accompanying PNG snapshot file.

You may not have changed anything but the submission process definitely is acting different at this moment...at least for myself and for Juan who posted this.
    I also have this problem which I posted in the website forum however joining the crowd here.
    The error message that shows is

406 [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error#2038"]

EDIT: Just tried again and it worked this time
    Last edited by cuda; 10-29-2017 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Situation resolved?
Join us